Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright I just had a bunch of fun reading all your scary stories... Here's that Ghost Story thread.Post up, I want a good scare... BTW I haven't been around too much lately... how's every one doing? Seth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to share a story that my cousin experienced when she was a child. She had a reoccuring dream that happened every July. She would be woken up in the middle of the night by heads floating around the light in her bedroom. Her light was a hanging style antique light with an American Gothic feel to it. Her first time she had the nightmare she was four and there were eight heads floating around the light and every year there was one less head. By the time she was ten she was absolutely convinced that when there were no more heads left she was going to die. On her eleventh year she was to terrified to sleep and finally my aunt and uncle took the light out of the room. She didn't have the dream that year, or any other year. Was it real or psycological? Was there something in the history of the light? We'll never know, but it was very real to her and even today she still believes that she was close to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
      Hey M.A.T., since Buckshottoo came up with a possible theory for sg72,
      I have one for you. You saw Invisible Man wearing nothing but pants. LOL
      LOL Nice one Gary!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad