Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright I just had a bunch of fun reading all your scary stories... Here's that Ghost Story thread.Post up, I want a good scare... BTW I haven't been around too much lately... how's every one doing? Seth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg72 View Post
    I may be sorry I shared, but here goes. When I was about 10 years old, I shared a bedroom with my little sister and we had bunkbeds. My bed was the top. I woke up out of a sound sleep one night for no reason. I am laying there with my eyes open and I look towards my closet. I just about had a heart attack at age 10. Standing, in front of my closet was a cowboy. He had a flannel shirt, a bandanna around his neck, a cowboy hat, cowboy boots and NO face. Needless to say I was pretty scared. When "it" started moving towards me, I began to be terrified. "It" walked right up to the side of the bunkbed, reached his arm over the railing while I am in the process of scrunching myself into the farthest corner to get as far away as I could. "It" then takes just a couple of steps to the ladder and starts moving up the ladder. Well, don't you know, I woke my parents up mighty quick with my blood curdling screams. As soon as they barged into my room it disappeared. I couldn't sleep that night, I was hysterical. My poor parents had no sleep that night and they had to work the next day. It took awhile before I could sleep comfortably again. I never saw "it" again.
    I'm sleeping with the light on tonight.

Comment

I may be sorry I shared, but here goes. When I was about 10 years old, I shared a bedroom with my little sister and we had bunkbeds. My bed was the top. I woke up out of a sound sleep one night for no reason. I am laying there with my eyes open and I look towards my closet. I just about had a heart attack at age 10. Standing, in front of my closet was a cowboy. He had a flannel shirt, a bandanna around his neck, a cowboy hat, cowboy boots and NO face. Needless to say I was pretty scared. When "it" started moving towards me, I began to be terrified. "It" walked right up to the side of the bunkbed, reached his arm over the railing while I am in the process of scrunching myself into the farthest corner to get as far away as I could. "It" then takes just a couple of steps to the ladder and starts moving up the ladder. Well, don't you know, I woke my parents up mighty quick with my blood curdling screams. As soon as they barged into my room it disappeared. I couldn't sleep that night, I was hysterical. My poor parents had no sleep that night and they had to work the next day. It took awhile before I could sleep comfortably again. I never saw "it" again.
      Lol! I experienced it and I don't even sleep with the light on!

Comment

There just wasn't any distinguishable face. It was void.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
          Hey M.A.T., since Buckshottoo came up with a possible theory for sg72,
          I have one for you. You saw Invisible Man wearing nothing but pants. LOL
          Men! haha

Comment

Sg72, you must have a Lady Smith and Weston under your pillow instead. Your waiting to ambush that thing if it comes back.

Comment

But why does he have his shirt off while he is looking at my rabbit? What a freak! Maybe he was wearing reflective grayish-blue disco pants to dance for my rabbit?

Comment

No two people's experiences are the same, as I said some people are able to move minimally, and other studies have linked the phenomenon to night terrors, or other weird nighttime brain states that can induce hallucinations. As I said, it's just a possible explanation and short of having you wired to specialized equipment at the time it is happening there's no way to say one way or the other. I'm just saying it's a common enough experience that other people have graphically described similar experiences and so science has sought some explanation. There are even a couple of films about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_person
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_People_%28film%29

Comment

And of course, ye old slenderman theories. http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2014/234/b/1/slender_cowboy_by_mrangrydog-d7w9pjj.png

Comment

Similar slenderman experiences: http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/faceless-man-in-black-slender-man.html

Comment

I'll read the stories tonight.

Comment

I have a better idea for the Invisable Man, he can also sneak in and watch all the Bunnies at the Playboy Mansion. Sounds like a more fun then MAT's rabbit.

Comment

M.A.T Interesting ......

Comment

You said you shared a room with your sister, did she see it at all?

Comment

Deerhunterconor, since sg72 was previously asleep before she woke up, her sister was probably asleep too, but didn't wake up during the incident.

Comment

I just realized something; my rabbit is a boy. The Invisible Man is dancing shirtless for a male rabbit. This just got weird.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Driverless Cars
                                  by DakotaMan
                                  Yipes! That was a risky venture on Pan Am in those days. Thankfully, they didn't have many typhoons on that route. Sad to say, in 1969, trunk carriers...
                                  Today, 08:53 AM
                                • Driverless Cars
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Driverless cars might not recognize motorcycles....
                                  08-06-2022, 07:40 PM
                                • Reply to Driverless Cars
                                  by DakotaMan
                                  I agree Fitch as I've done both (planes & trains). Threat detection and collision avoidance is actually much more complex in three dimensional space....
                                  Today, 08:47 AM
                                • Reply to FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
                                  by rock rat
                                  Lab usually nutcases don't make it past the first couple questions of pollsters, and while they do poll for geographic diversity, asking questions about...
                                  Today, 08:42 AM
                                • FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
                                  by rock rat
                                  Former US President Donald Trump has said his Florida home is being raided by the FBI.

Mr Trump said in a statement Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach...
                                  08-08-2022, 07:39 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X