Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most illegal thing you've ever done while hunting? please share. also please include why you did it. no minuses guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I pleaded the fifth!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I pleaded the fifth!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I pleaded the fifth!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I pleaded the fifth!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I pleaded the fifth!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I pleaded the fifth!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I pleaded the fifth!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I pleaded the fifth!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I pleaded the fifth!

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• hjohn429
    replied
    I have failed to unload my rifle while crossing the road to follow wounded deer. I think it is stupid that you should have to unload your gun to cross the road.

Leave a comment:

• meagel
    replied
    If I were you i would not open yer traps or the fed game wardens will be on yer backs

Leave a comment:

• DakotaMan
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• DakotaMan
    replied
    Although not proud of it, as a kid growing up in the middle of nowhere, it was a little bit like the Duke's of Hazzard. One of our games was to try to beat the federal game wardens as they passed through our town. In the Spring, the goose migration was so large with hundreds of thousands of geese swarming our land and the river bottoms near home. Federal game wardens in airplanes patrolled the flock constantly looking for poachers and game wardens in four wheel drives patrolled the boundary on the ground. We always left a few sure shots go in the fall so we could rationalize taking a couple geese out of the flock in the Spring. We plotted all year just how and when to hit the flock in such a way that they would flare the planes and where we had an escape from the four wheel drives. We just took a couple of geese to make it interesting but the chase was always exciting as we expected we would be in the slammer for years if they ever caught us. We never got caught but did have to stay in the river nearly all night once to escape. I hope there aren't any federal game wardens reading this but we considered it a fair contest.

Leave a comment:

• shane
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• shane
    replied
    Also, one time I was hauling A$$ in this -

http://www.tbilt.com/files/Puzzle%20Truck.jpg

while blasting deer with an M60 in one hand and a spotlight in the other.

Turns out, I wasn't wearing a seat belt. Oops.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Bowers
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Jeff Bowers
    replied
    A 10-round magazine in an H&K SL-7. The 5-round hadn't been shipped.

Leave a comment:

• NolanOsborne
    ⭐⭐

• NolanOsborne
    replied
    As Sharkfin said, I too have worn it to the stand, and hung it beside me on the post. It is still visible to all, but that way movement in the stand ( head arms) blends in abit better. This was also on private property in an area where we know all the hunters within 20kms

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad