Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am in the market for a new bow any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in the market for a new bow any suggestions?

I am in the market for a new bow any suggestions?

Hoyt makes a good quality bow!

Comment

Check out this message board, http://www.fieldandstream.com/forums/hunting/helpful-site-your-bow I really like Browning and Bowtech but Matthews and Hoyts are pretty good bows too its all in how much you want to spend.

Comment

Search around for what fits you personally best. I personally own and love a Diamond made by Bowtech.

Comment

All the brands above are great but check out parker they are good and won't break the bank to bad

Comment

ONE WORD

MATTHEWS!

Comment

Thank you all!

Comment

By all means go to a pro-shop and try several. My favorite (have owned 5 brands) is Mathews.

Comment

Todays archery market is very competitive. Follow the advice of the folks above and go to a reputable bow shop and try out several makes, models and brands. Do yourself this favor, and you won't regret it. My friend' GF did and she found out that she is left eye dominant, which would make it very hard to shoot a right-handed bow, even though she's right handed. She couldn't be happier and she's well on her way to kicking my butt at targets (but only to 20 yds.)

Comment

BTW, I shoot a Hoyt, she shoots a Parker and my buddy shoots a Martin. My wife is actually getting interested and has tried out a Martin as well. I've owned a Darton and a Golden Eagle previously and enjoyed them, but not as much as my Hoyt.

Comment

Bow Tech or Mathews would get my vote.

Comment

Depends on how deep your pocket is... Bow tech, Mathews, Hoyt, and PSE are all good bows and great accuracy and sturdiness but are deffinitely considered pricey by the average joe.

Comment

Philosophy is defined as the most general beliefs, concepts and attitudes of an individual or group. A financial philosophy, therefore, is the development of general beliefs and attitudes as they relate to money and business transactions.<a href="http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/07/prweb4227914.htm">personal wealth academy</a>

Comment

I go with Mathews!

Comment

I go with Mathews!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad