Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am going fishing tommorrow any one else this lucky? What you going for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going fishing tommorrow any one else this lucky? What you going for?

I am going fishing tommorrow any one else this lucky? What you going for?

I will be going for bass and croppie!

Comment

Please tell about your experiences if you go!!!

Comment

hoping to go for some lake trout and catfish depends on whether or not my dad gets the day off

Comment

im going out for brown trout tommarow.i found a nice hole with alot of browns that have been killing my spinners.i plan on fishing till there are no fish left to catch

Comment

Just got back from another Striper trip(x4), already been crappie/white,black,hybrid bass fishing.
            Good luck and good fishing.

Comment

Thinking about calling in sick at work and drive 4 hours north to Northern WI!!!! Last friday I caught 5 bass that were over 20 inches( largest one was 23 1/2 inches!!!) and countless of other smaller ones. I took some pictures cause I'm more of a catch and release kind, Let somebody else have fun reeling in the big boy!!

Comment

that a typo should be 22 1/2 inches

Comment

To a local creek to fish for some brookies and browns. Then fishing for dinner - stocked rainbow out of a friend's pond ... while they last.

Comment

Thanks, i might even see if i cant maybe hook up with a catfish while i am out there.

Comment

Caught 3 fluke today, no keepers though. Wife wanted(expected) me to catch dinner.

Comment

never got the chance to go today i have no drivers licess, my dad didnt get the day off and there are no local ponds legal to fish in.

Comment

Well, i jsut got back from my excursion, and here is the story. I caught about 30 croppie. They ranged in size from 3 inches up to about 15 inches. I also caught one 6 inch bass. I never changed my lure from a chartuese jig. Berkely powerbait. I would let about 15 feet of line out, drop next to the boat to the bottom, then real it up till i could just see it, then watch the croppie fight over it. This was in a bout an hour. What fun!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad