Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody having a hard time posting questions on here the last few days? I just post a question about fishing and It kept on sayi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Choose the Category first!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Reid Jones
    replied
    easy. just always pick other for your category. it works everytime for me.

Leave a comment:

• matouse3
    replied
    I've found that its better to choose the category first, then write the question. I was having the same problem this week and this seemed to work.

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    In fishing there are sub catagories. Sometimes these dont show up when you click fising so the computer doesnt recognize it as having a categorie chosen because the sub categories are still blank.

Leave a comment:

• 007Dom
    replied
    I havnt postedany questions lately but a while back I tried to post 2 and it didnt work. im not sure but I think they were both fishing, them the next day i tried it again and it worked. So I dont know if my computer was jacked up or if it was the website. I didnt really care as long as I could post answers again. But that was like a month ago.

Leave a comment:

• Anybody having a hard time posting questions on here the last few days? I just post a question about fishing and It kept on sayi

Anybody having a hard time posting questions on here the last few days? I just post a question about fishing and It kept on saying I have to chose a category.I clicked on fishing and and it said chose a category. I finally put on other then went though,whats up with that?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Visible Voter "fraud"
    by FirstBubba
    You have a very great point there, jhjimbo.
    What we (?) do have is a media that won't expose it for the corruption it is and prefer to hide the...
    Today, 04:24 PM
  • Visible Voter "fraud"
    by FirstBubba
    First. Note that in Milwaukee, WI, another 386 uncounted votes were found(?).

On to bigger and much more visible evidence.

Yesterday, 10:13 AM
  • Reply to The happiest of Thanksgivings my friends
    by rock rat
    A time to count our blessings. Lots of wood for the stove, kids watching the tube, mom thinking of new ways to grow plants, and more food than we could...
    Today, 03:25 PM
  • The happiest of Thanksgivings my friends
    by dewman
    Thank you my Lord, for the time we were given to fellowship together here, for however the duration. Thank you for the knowledge passed, the ideas shared,...
    Today, 08:40 AM
  • Reply to Copper bullets
    by rock rat
    As I understand it lead from paint and lead from leaded gasoline is absorbed into the body much easier, than the bits from game meat. A famous study of...
    Today, 03:21 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X