Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody aching to go on a hunt? I'm dying to go elk hunting. anybody want to share with us some hunts that you badly want to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody aching to go on a hunt? I'm dying to go elk hunting. anybody want to share with us some hunts that you badly want to go

Anybody aching to go on a hunt? I'm dying to go elk hunting. anybody want to share with us some hunts that you badly want to go on?

I want to go elk hunting. And on that same trip I would love to go shoot a bear. Hiking in the mountains and getting close to such a huge animal would be such a thrill. Yet again I'm dying to go deer hunting which is just in my back yard!

Comment

Right now I'm just waiting for the hay to be mowed so I can mount an assault on the local groundhog population.

Comment

I agree, I really want to get a chance to hunt an elk. I can't afford a big time guided hunt, and I've been unable to draw a public permit in the states where I know someone or am familiar with the public ground. If the Kentucky herd keeps spreading I may be able to hunt them in North Georgia!

Comment

I just ready for September 15th to get here so I can hit the deer woods again! I didn't get enough hunting in during turkey season.

Comment

As much as I like Elk hunting, as I look at the 90 degree weather outside I am dreaming of mid-November, and watching a Rutted up Whitetail come in to my rattling, through the dark timber with steam bellowing from his nostrils in the 20 degree frozen air......

Comment

One of my dreams is go dove huntin in Argentina. Have you seen all the freakin birds down there?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

I really want to go squerrel hunting but its not season in INdiana

Comment

I dream of elk hunting. They are majestic animals and hunting our western states for them provides landscape vistas that are too good for postcards. I can't really afford an expensive paid hunt either and the cost has stopped me. It is on my bucket list though, so I will find a way if it kills me.

Comment

I really want to go Elk hunting in Montanna. I also want to go to Alaska for Carabou and Tennessee or Mitchagin for Hogs.

Comment

Agreed with Beekeeper and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad