Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

here's to show that being a 5 star on this website means very little. i've just become a 5 star member, and i'm asking more ques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peter
    replied
    that is true but theirs nothin wrong about askin tons of questiions

Leave a comment:

• Sharkfin
    replied
    Keep asking questions and providing answers when you can. Sites like this provide a wealth of information that was not availble 20 years ago. Even opinions help out even if you don't always agree. This is our virtual campfire. It really helps me pass the time between hunting seasons. I love to hear about others hunting stories and past adventures from Clay, Del, Jim and so many others are really interesting. I really appreciate the friends I've made on this site. It is a great place for us to share information and have fun with each other at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    Who cares about stars? Some big deal or what? They don't put shots in the x-ring nor game on the table.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Don't worry, keep asking your questions. Even us guys on prescription drugs, with bad joints, poor hearing and declining vision don't know everything...

Leave a comment:

• Douglas
    replied
    I think I'm stuck in two star limbo!

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    And these guys are right, enjoy your youth, it don't last!

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    The ranking system is based soley on participation.

Leave a comment:

• Hunter Savage
    replied
    thanks Jim in MO , BIG O , and DEL IN KS .
    Reid do you see what is coming your way. your going to wake up one day , and wonder how it could happen so fast . lol

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    Yeah cooner and prescription drugs, lots of presciption drugs.

Leave a comment:

• Big O
    replied
    To cooner: Spoken as one who has been there done that too. 1+ for you

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    Good one cooner.

Leave a comment:

• Hunter Savage
    replied
    some day soon you will have the answers they come with being older and sometimes bad knees and aches and pains .

Leave a comment:

• Hunter Savage
    replied
    it is all about talking not about knowing . no offense to you . questions and opinions keep this sight going you put your time in so enjoy

Leave a comment:

• Reid Jones
    replied
    i was saying..i ask a lot of questions. one would think that i could answer all of their questions. but really, IM JUST ASKING!

Leave a comment:

• Reid Jones
    replied
    of course! thats what i was saying.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad