Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any body want custom tattoosi've already have 3 good drawing

any body want custom tattoos i've already have 3 good drawing

A tattoo is permanent proof of temporary insanity.

Comment

Unless they have to do with hunting or fishing prepare to get an ear load from the editors.

Comment

Just a little advice. The colors used in tattooing are heavy metal oxides and not FDA approved. Made liquid with Listerine. Although stabile in the dermis. If you sober up and want them laser removed they are broken up and removed by your blood and put in your various organs. Not in the resulting scab.
        PS; Although there is the semblance of sanitation. The technician has no surgical training and their best mark in HS was doodling.
        PPS; One of my sons friend suffered recurring boils. Because the Tech probably had an abscess and back washed into the Listerine. Which is at best a mild breath freshener.

Comment

Just one more addendum to the post to put it all in context. When I was a kid in Brooklyn Tattooing was illegal in NY state. So anyone who wanted a Tattoo went to Aqueduct Race Way. The Gentleman who obliged them also Tattooed the registration number of Race Horses on their inner lip. I hope no horses were infected during this time!

Comment

When my nephew first went into the service, he told his father he was considering a tattoo. He liked the idea of having something like "Death from Above" tattooed on his chest.
            His father asked him that if his unit were captured by the enemy, which prisoner would most likely be selected for torture.
            He gave up on the idea.

Comment

Tattoo?
              Ain't the scars proof enough of my "manliness"?
              Besides, what if I decide I want to be buried in a Jewish cemetery?

I've done enough damage to this mortal coil with a dinner fork, I don't need any halfwit scribbling on my beautifully, surgically inscribed hide!

Comment

How about "I am Stupid!"
                Right across your forehead?

Comment

On the breast of a lady named Quayle
                  Was tattooed the price of her tail,
                  And on her behind,
                  For the sake of the blind,
                  Was the same information in braille.

Comment

I was thinking of getting a "Born To Be Mild" tattoo.

Joe Cermele has a cool fish hook tat. That's about as far as I care to take this.

Comment

I would be a poor one to ask. I do not like graffiti on buildings, why would I want some on my skin?

Comment

Go ahead and join the legions of tattooed white trash and gangbangers out there. Makes your identification as such easier.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad