I will go with Elk!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I will go with Elk!

Leave a comment:

• FloridaHunter1226
    replied
    Whitetail deer or hogs... hogs provide year round hunting and are fun as hell to hunt with a variety of ways to take them.

Leave a comment:

replied
    whitetails

Nate

Leave a comment:

• rtmoody
    replied
    whitetails in georgia thickets,they can pass by 30 yards away and you'll never know they were there.

Leave a comment:

• texasfirst
    replied
    Imported, non-native Nilgai antelope in South Texas baby! Best hunting, ever. No rattling in these bad boys, nor baiting and waiting. They're just plumb hard to hunt, and delicious.

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    Elk they prove as a big but fun challenge to hunt.

Leave a comment:

• kvlazer22
    replied
    Whitetails! Scouting, equipment, woods, friends, adrenaline.....you can't go wrong!

Leave a comment:

• ishawooa
    replied
    Elk, given the country and time of the year involved it is difficult to beat a fall or early winter elk hunt in the Rockies. Plus a more magestic mount is difficult to imagine. Sorry boys but sheep and goats even pale in comparision. Don't know about Africa.

Leave a comment:

• T
    replied
    WHITETAILS. Hunting for them never gets boring to me, the challenge of harvesting one bigger than the year before, and the thrill and excitement when you accomplish that goal.

Leave a comment:

• alabamahunter
    replied
    If they were big game it would definitely be turkey, but their not. I guess whitetail, although there is no were near the same excitement and challenge as calling in a wary gobbler.

Leave a comment:

• gossy42
    replied
    bowhunting for whitetail. There cant be a much better feeling than a big buck coming within yards of your tree stand. I kinda get excited thinking about it. cant wait til next october.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2323
    replied
    well i hunt for whitetails here in wisconsin and i went out west to hunt for muleys and that was easie. If you are looking for a challenge hunt whitetails

Leave a comment:

• Ruff Grouse and Woodcock
    replied
    I would have to say Whitetail deer. You can hunt them so many differnt ways. You can sit in a stand, make drives, or track them. Also, you are hanging out with friends and family, when hunting

Leave a comment:

• idahooutdoors
    replied
    Whitetail. While there is nothing like a bugling elk, trying to take a nice whitetail buck in the mountains of Idaho is more challenging I believe. Shooting one on farm ground is easy, but you get these guys in the cover of the rugged mountains, and add the pressure of other hunters and predators, and the old bucks become wise beyond belief. The late rut hunt in November on snow covered terrain is my favorite outdoor activity of the entire year.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad