Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am going to northern Minnesota by Ely next week for the whole week and i was woundering what lakes are producing good and what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am going to northern Minnesota by Ely next week for the whole week and i was woundering what lakes are producing good and what

i am going to northern Minnesota by Ely next week for the whole week and i was woundering what lakes are producing good and what the fish are biting on. any information would be greatly apprecated. thanks

I will assume you are going to the Boundry Waters. I'd take plenty of tube baits for the smallmouth and large crank baits for the pike.

Comment

Agred with buckhunter and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Voter Fraud
        by crm3006
        I know the rodent and the bandicoot are celebrating biden's supposed victory, but there is an article I read in the Spectator by Patrick Basham, that...
        Today, 03:18 PM
      • Voter Fraud
        by bowhunter75richard
        For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
        11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
      • Reply to Voter Fraud
        by rock rat
        Covid Don ranting today, claims FBI and the Justice Department are in on the conspiracy because they won't go out and arrest the people he wants them...
        Today, 02:40 PM
      • Reply to Is ammo shortage affecting your hunting season?
        by DakotaMan
        It hasn't stopped me from hunting as that only takes a round or two. I have been aggressively searching the web for months trying to locate primers though....
        Today, 01:17 PM
      • Is ammo shortage affecting your hunting season?
        by FirstBubba
        Lot's of us here on F&S are reloaders, so ammo availability isn't a HUGE factor in our ability to enjoy our sport.
        But not everybody reloads....
        11-15-2020, 10:44 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X