Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new 2015 Corvette is rated at 650 horsepower, but it does not surpass the 2014 Ford Shelby (662 hp). Some European carmakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new 2015 Corvette is rated at 650 horsepower, but it does not surpass the 2014 Ford Shelby (662 hp). Some European carmakers

The new 2015 Corvette is rated at 650 horsepower, but it does not surpass the 2014 Ford Shelby (662 hp). Some European carmakers (Ferrari?) claim even more horsepower. Can there be too much of a good thing?

That extra horsepower could come in handy for hauling a trailer, but I don't think that's what the designers had in mind.

Comment

sounds perfect to me...

Comment

Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

Comment

Yesterday was The Start of The Gumball 300 from Miami I-95N to the Fl,line and Back to Miami, Florida Highway Patrol Stopped the Speeding Race Cars @ 105-118MPH on a 70MPH Road for there Speed they Received a $615.00+ Ticket + 4 Points on a 6/Point Lic ALL for No Jail Time.~JMO~It takes lots of Money to FEED them Horses???

Comment

The C7 did 139mph in 9.9sec. Viper beats it.
            The ads show the C7 at 526hp.

Comment

The more the merrier but you've got to have somewhere to run them. That is probably the biggest thing I miss about the wide open states.

Comment

Before speed limits in Nebraska I was cruising about 100mph and hit a pheasant - had to go in the body shop, real mess.

Comment

It all depends on the idiot behind the wheel

Comment

I once owned a 1970 Pontiac with a 455 cu.in. engine that delivered 360 hp.
                    When I was having a new transmission installed, the mechanic said my problem was that the engine was too powerful for the transmission. Go figure!

Comment

I'D RATHER HAVE A TRUCK

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad