Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember the Blog Dave did on Western movies? IMS The good, the bad, and the ugly was the favorite of most of us. Here's a triv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the Blog Dave did on Western movies? IMS The good, the bad, and the ugly was the favorite of most of us. Here's a triv

Remember the Blog Dave did on Western movies? IMS The good, the bad, and the ugly was the favorite of most of us. Here's a trivia ? What was the name on the grave that held $200,000 in gold coins? No cheating please I will post the answer in a day or two. Was it A. Bill Carson B. Unknown C. Arch Stanton D. Bill Jackson E. Angel Eyes

the grave that held the coins had no name it was next to the grave with the name and i cant for the life of me remember it now . oh sugar lol

Comment

so looking at your list of answers it was b. unknown

Comment

Blonde makes Tuco dig at Unknown grave. To good to forget.

Comment

PS, Del you've changed, your picture's alot cuter than you used to be!

Comment

Bill Carson was the name of the guy that stole the money, Arch Stanton was the ol'man in the bed,Bill Jackson was the man killed at the first of the movie,angel eyes was "eastwood". The answer was UNKNOWN.

Comment

i thought the name was bill carson

Comment

Unknown but was it not near Bill Carson's grave site?

Comment

Arch Stanton.

Comment

Great movie, one of my favorites, and what a great cast of characters, Clint, Eli Wallach, and Lee Van Cleef!! They just don't make movies like that anymore, especially westerns. Most of the above is correct, the grave was next to Arch Stanton, was marked "unknown", and Tuco couldn't pronounce it. For extra credit, who was the guy that played the big Union sargent that Tuco pushed off the train? He was also in Fistful of Dollars and For a Few Dollars More. That stubby cigar, the poncho thrown aside to reveal that .45, those steely eyes, Clint is truly a great actor, tho I find it hypocritical of him to adopt the anti-hunting stance that he has in light of all the shootem-ups he has made over time. For that reason I guess the Duke was the better of the two. Bet I just opened a real can of worms with that one. haha. Good shooting!

Comment

007 is right. I love to watch this movie occasionally when the wife wants to do something else. She's not a western fan. And "Outlaw Josie Wales". Can you wear out a DVD?

Comment

O K here goes Bill Jackson hid the money and changed his name to Bill Carson. Bill hid the money in a grave marked unknown next to the grave of Arch Stanton. BTW my kids gave me all three movies on DVD's. The fat sergeant is in all them but I never got his name. 007 is pretty good. What was the name of Bill's girlfriend and the guy that gets hung when Tuco gets the drop on Blondie?
                        The pic is my 8 month old granddaughter. Eat your heart out Dr. Ralph haha.

Comment

Can't remember the girlfriend's name, I just remember what the 1/2 soldier that Angle Eyes got his information from referred to her as. My kids also gave me this film and Lonesome Dove some time back, so as Del has my curiosity up about the girlfriend and the guy that got hanged, I will be doing research first chance and report back. It takes me a little bit to get used to how the actors' lip movement never matches the dialogue. haha. That granddaughter is a real cutie. Bet she's not a bit spoiled either.

Comment

With Del as a Grand-dad ? NAW NOT IN THE LEAST! (LOL)

Comment

Shorty got hung and the "fresh young wh0re" as half soldier called her was Maria. Kids gave me lonsome dove, band of brothers, Ken Burns The Civil War and others. I liked old Chief Dan George in Josie Wales. Remember to "Endeavor to persevere

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad