Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get a higher ranking?

How do I get a higher ranking?

why worry? it's not about rankings. it's about sharing your hunting and fishing and outdoors knowledge with everyone else. it's more about learning and sharing info. answering and asking questions is the way to go up in rankings. but it really means nothing. you can be a 5 star and not know anything about hunting. you can be a 2 star and know more about hunting and fishing than anybody else on this whole website.

Comment

You get a higher ranking by contributing to the site via comments, and answers. So you should worry less about your ranking, and more about contributing and learning and teaching others, and over time your ranking will then go up.

Comment

If you do it right, it takes a bit of time.

Try to contribute quality rather than just quantity.

It is perfectly okay to agree or disagree with anyone. That's the right of a forum. But trying to explain why you agree or not is better. Instead of just saying; "You are right", let us know; "...because...".

Comment

by answering answers and posting comments.

Comment

The people above are right. Most importantly is the "quality" of your responses, not the quantity.

Comment

I agree with all, it is about how good your answers are not how many there are.

Comment

answer questions, post comments and pictures

Comment

your rank will raise while you gain points. you can do this by answering questions, comments, message boards, etc.

Comment

Get a higher ranking by contributing to the site via comments, answers, and through the message boards and such.

Comment

The above is correct. You should not ask silly questions that are designed to simply get points. Make comments on subjects you know. Read what others have to say on the subjects you don't know. It gets tiring to have to sift thru all the baloney to find something worth discussing.

Comment

agreed with MB915 and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• The George Floyd case.
                          by FirstBubba
                          Body cam footage shows Floyd wasn't murdered. The cop kneeling on his neck might have been negligent, but his actions did not kill Floyd.
                          Minnesota...
                          Today, 10:23 PM
                        • Reply to scope/red dot wrenches for rings/bases
                          by jhjimbo
                          You can buy a complete selection of sizes for very little - maybe $30. The selection covers all applications. Mine are in a yellow box and contain a few...
                          Today, 10:17 PM
                        • scope/red dot wrenches for rings/bases
                          by dewman
                          Getting quite a collection of wrenches. I'd say I've thrown this many away,keep smaller sizes that come in the package for adjustments with the red dot/reflex...
                          Yesterday, 03:07 PM
                        • Reply to How much is too much?
                          by FirstBubba
                          That's about as good an answer as there is, redangus.
                          When I worked in a sporting goods store and a customer asked me the "best caliber"...
                          Today, 10:12 PM
                        • How much is too much?
                          by FirstBubba
                          There is no doubt that a .30-06 Spgfld is more than adequate to actually slay a whitetail.

A lot of newbies come here and ask, "What...
                          Today, 09:40 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X