Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't decide between buying a bare bow [Mission by mathews the eliminator] for $480, with nothing on it. I've shot it and LOVE E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't decide between buying a bare bow [Mission by mathews the eliminator] for $480, with nothing on it. I've shot it and LOVE E

Can't decide between buying a bare bow [Mission by mathews the eliminator] for $480, with nothing on it. I've shot it and LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT, only problem is I don't have any extra money to put into rest and extra... OR.... A Diamond Justice by Bowtech for $500, which comes with virtually everything, sight,rest,sling,quiver,HARDCASE,ARROWS,field points, and the reg. stuff. Only problem I've never shot this bow... How is it? oh, another turn on for this bow is the roller guard, which is something important I'm looking for... Mission doesn't have it. Both are NEW bows never shot and come with a lifetime warranty! Help me please, as of now I'm set on the mission because I love mathews but Don't really have the money to put extras in. The Diamond HAS EVERYTHING, BUT... I haven't shot this bow...

Well seems like you answered your own question. If you have no additional money to put toward the matthews, it will just sit and collect dust. Hard to shoot a deer without arrows, a rest, a sight and the other essentials. Shoot the diamond justice and see how it feels.

Comment

Yea, I've been thinking about it latley and I'm now thinking thats wahts going to happen, because it comes with arrows and such. I hear its a good bow, it has good reviews but I like to shoot a bow before I buy it, I'm going to go to the local shop and shoot one before I buy it online.

Comment

Just got a new Mission X3 for less than you're talking about here and I am quite happy with it. You might consider that.

Comment

If you're looking and the Diamond Justice Package, I'd REALLY take better look at the Diamond The Rock Package. It's a little faster, smoother, lighter and quieter than the Justice, the package is about $500.00.

Comment

Im pretty sure the rock is more, as far as the package deal... Beleive me I found an AWESOME deal, it comes with everything...

And I wouldn't want the X3, I don't like the lomb design. I want a longer bridge. I just want to know if anyones shot the justice and if they liked it, or just diamond in general...

Comment

I'd say get the Matthews, cause it's still a while till season opens and you can get what you need a piece a week and still practice before season.

Comment

What did you end up getting? I have the Mission Eliminator and I LOVE it....it looks just like the Mathews DXT and shoots like a dream.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Rest Easy
                  by 99explorer
                  Even if the Democrats take the White House and the Senate, it will still take 60 Senate votes to kill the filibuster, because of the filibuster!
                  Today, 03:02 PM
                • Rest Easy
                  by jhjimbo
                  Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being....
                  Yesterday, 08:55 PM
                • Reply to Rest Easy
                  by jhjimbo
                  They know IF Trump wins and holds the Senate and picks up some down ticket it will mean the end of the Dem party for at least ten years if not more....
                  Today, 02:39 PM
                • Reply to Rest Easy
                  by bowhunter75richard
                  I am most pleased with the Barrett confirmation, now we only need to see the fallout from the D’s. With the reelection of Trump, probably not too much...
                  Today, 01:18 PM
                • Reply to Rest Easy
                  by crm3006
                  "I was chastised by 99explorer"

#1 Bubba, I was bitten by a mosquito a couple of days ago that bothered me a whole lot more than...
                  Today, 01:03 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X