Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It seems that there was a technical issue with my previous posting, so I will post this again: I lost my younger brother unexpec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems that there was a technical issue with my previous posting, so I will post this again: I lost my younger brother unexpec

It seems that there was a technical issue with my previous posting, so I will post this again: I lost my younger brother unexpectedly this last Fall at the age of 30. Does anyone know of a magazine, newspaper, or website where I could pay tribute to him (it's proving difficult to get into a magazine)? He loved everything about being outdoors, it was his one true passion in life to be doing anything with nature (hunting, fishing, filming, camping, etc.). I have been trying to find a good way to pay tribute to how he lived his life? We are going to be planting some White Burr Oaks in Spring at a local State Park in memorial, but are looking for more ideas. Thank you in advance for your feedback, and thank you Ontario Honker for pointing out the technical issue with the first posting.

Awfully sorry to hear about your brother. Planting a tree is a great way to honor his memory. I believe your effort alone is a fitting tribute for your brother. Maybe making a donation to the local Ducks Unlimited or Trout Unlimited in his name would be nice.

Comment

Awfully sorry to hear about your brother. Planting a tree is a great way to honor his memory. I believe your effort alone is a fitting tribute for your brother. Maybe making a donation to the local Ducks Unlimited or Trout Unlimited in his name would be nice.

Comment

Huntindeforest, you have my sympathy and may your brother rest in peace. It is so sad that his life ended at such a young age of thirty.
        God bless you and your family for the lost of a love one.

I would contact your local newspaper. Most newspaper publications will charge you a monetary fee.
        Good Luck!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad