Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone hear about King Cuomo saying that there is no place for "extreme" (and by "extreme" he means being pro-gun, ant-gay, or p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear about King Cuomo saying that there is no place for "extreme" (and by "extreme" he means being pro-gun, ant-gay, or p

Anyone hear about King Cuomo saying that there is no place for "extreme" (and by "extreme" he means being pro-gun, ant-gay, or pro-life) conservatives in New York? Well, since there's no place for you "extreme" conservatives in NY why don't you get out of Cuomo's hair and bring all your evil guns, evil conservative values, and tax dollars down to Texas. You are welcome here and there is a place for you. Don't worry, I'm sure Cuomo will not miss you once his state's revenue begins to decrease.

NY state is home to high taxes, herr cuomo, and all kinds of undesirable elements. However, as much as I respect the great state of Texas (and all the other states of the Southern Nation), I must decline.
    1) I have the best drinking water in the USA.
    2) My nearest neighbor is a mile away.
    3) The hunting and fishing hereabouts is pretty darn good.
    4) I can shoot and shoot and shoot in my back yard without bothering anyone.
    5) Half the people in the north are moving south.
    6) Someone has to stand in the gap here.
    Thank you for the welcome though. I really mean it.
    You all better hope that Mr. Governmental Decree Cuomo does not get elected president. Mark my word, he is heading that way.

Comment

Douglas,
      Sounds like you have the ideal situation. Not everyone is in that situation. When I lived in N.Y., we used to say Upstate N.Y. lived for New York City. Water supply, Power supply, etc. Now 1/3 of the New York City people are on some sort of Government hand out. That is putting a huge strain on the tax base of the entire State. I have a lot of friends who only wish they could get out of the Liberal, Democratic State of New York.

Comment

A great deal of the state of ny income tax base comes from wall street.
        Any downturn there tends to spell trouble for the state budget. Now that things seem good, Mr. Cuomo is promising "tax relief". Until the next "economic downturn".
        What we need are more jobs and less hand outs.

Comment

As an EX-New Yorker! Your Bad out weight the Good as it was the same more then 30/years ago. after 20+ Yr on the Job and Gun Registration(1986)I felt the need to move to aTAX,GUN,POWER,HOMES,GAS Friendlier State Florida. Were Retirees Rule!!
          New York is known as the Largest Welfare State. Douglas Enjoy what you have and may it last for ever.

Comment

Gov. Cuomo is obviously unaware that many high-dollar taxpayers are able to vote with their feet.
            He is mathematically correct but politically wrong if he thinks that any increase in the tax rate is going to result in a corresponding increase in the tax revenue of the state.
            The French movie actor Gerard Depardieu responded to the French Govt's recent outrageous tax hike by moving out of the COUNTRY! He now officially resides in Belgium.

Comment

It is difficult to move out of upstate NY. I have never seen so many for sale signs!! I have had my farm for sale for close to two years without a single showing. Coumo and the Democrats have ruined the market for sportsman's real estate in NY.

Comment

Gov. Cuomo has backed off a bit from his offensive remarks, but you can be sure he will repeat the mistake frequently.
                I especially like the fact that he works himself into a fever pitch when he is speaking, and he comes off sounding like a lunatic.
                His father Mario, who was also a governor of New York, was signed by the NY Yankees for a $50,000 signing bonus the same year Mickey Mantle came up and was signed for $5,000. There must be something in the water in New York.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad