Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about shotgun shell wads. We sometimes hunt my pond at my land and by the end of the season it is covered in wads, mak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RES1956
    replied
    2 solutions: 1. Quit hunting the pond, or 2. Use a yard rake to clean them up and through them away. They ain't biodegradable and just won't go away,,,

Leave a comment:

• Questions about shotgun shell wads. We sometimes hunt my pond at my land and by the end of the season it is covered in wads, mak

Questions about shotgun shell wads. We sometimes hunt my pond at my land and by the end of the season it is covered in wads, makes the pond and surrounding area look nasty as they wash up on the shores and stuff… is there any way to go about this problem??

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad