Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't know how many of you have heard about the execution of Dennis McGuire yesterday in Ohio but you soon will. Here's an art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our take on Cruel and Unusual Punishment elevates our society above many. We took care of the problem.

Comment

When they execute people by lethal injection the amount of seditive they use, which they administor first, is enough to kill a horse. There is no way this guy was in any pain. After they go to sleep, which takes about eight seconds I think, they aren't going to wake up even if they don't give them the next two shots.

Safado, no offense intended but in my humble opinion most defense lawyers, espicially ones like your friend, deserve to be on death row themselves.

Ozark Ghost, I thought you said you didn't like things like this on the answers section. Why no complains?

And as far as exuction methods go, I think we should just use, as Greg Gutfeld put it, "a sudden injection of lead into his head." Or we could

Comment

Sorry about that, I accidentally hit sumbit before I finished writing. So i'm just going to pick up where I left off.

Or we could, as Greg Gutfeld suggested we do to Ariel Castro, "get the best plastic surgeons in the country, turn him into a hot babe and put him in the prison's general population."

Comment

Old 300, again since you singled me out with a direct question let me answer directly to you one time. What I objected to was your use of the answer section to foist your political beliefs on others with a pseudo question. You voiced an opinion and then solicited statements in such a way as to make respondents have to agree with you. That is what I disagreed with. In this instance we were asked for our opinions and not in such a way where we could only agree with the original premise. Should this have been put into another section? Probably, but I saw no reason to beat a dead horse by objecting one more time. My views, I think, were well stated to you the first time around. Frankly with such a pro-life stand as expressed by you earlier I would think that you would oppose the death penalty under any circumstances. Seems to me that you have contradicted yourself with the two stances that you have publicly committed to on here.

Those are my opinions. Accept them or not, but remember you asked and I answered. I have no desire to further comment nor debate you on this, an issue of your own making.

Have a great day.

Comment

300 McWhorters- Do you not have a bridge to protect somewhere? If your writings about religious issues (which I generally agree with you on) or political subjects are in any way attempts to witness or preach to the masses via F&S than go home, work on tactfulness, and come back much more humble and much less argumentative.

As for the gentelmen from Ohio, he got only what he deserved, and Rocky Squirrel there isn't a special place in hell from him, in fact he's the exact type of scum hell was purposed for. We should've drowned him though, a bucket of water would be free.

Comment

PHW, please don't hold my multiple accounts against me. I would have kept my first one if I could have, but I couldn't use it anymore, as well as my second one. And actually there may be different punishments for different people in hell. Look at Mark 12:40: "They devour widows' houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be punished most severly." And no, i'm not trying to preach via F&S.

Ozark Ghost, I mainly asked you this out of curiosity. And actually you didn't just object to the I way asked my question, you also objected to such things being in the answers section, so quit twisting the truth. And if you want, I can go find and post your exact words. And the concept that being pro-life and pro-death penalty is a contradiction is so indescribably idiotic that it's funny. Explain to me how believing that one group of people who have done nothing shouldn't be punished and believing that a group of people who have tortured, raped, and murdered do deserve some kind of punishment is a contradiction. You know, I could go on and on about this but i'm not going to, I think i'll just come off as annoying. And at least death by lethal injection is painless, abortions are some of the most painful ways to die on the planet. Ever watch a chemical or saline abortion video?But I will admitt on thing, this is a step up since the last time you responded to me. At least this time you aren't critizing me making a grammatical error with a comment filled with grammatical errors.

Comment

"Texan, since you asked me directly I will answer you directly and will, like 99 not debate further with you as this is my opinion. I chose to ignore sarge's post, as I almost did yours. Then I thought that if no one stopped to say, this is not appropriate to post in the answers section, then it would slowly evolve into discussing ethical and moral issues better suited for a different area of this site or on an entirely different site than this one. I for one, am here to discuss hunting, fishing, and related issues in the answers area not to debate moral/ethical/religious issues. As 99 pointed out you phrased your supposed question (more of an opinion actually) in such a way that if any one said anything about it unless they were pro your opinion, then they were against you, even if they did not state their own opinion. I will not express my opinion on this subject here because it is not the time nor the place for it."

Here is my answer to you from before. I am posting it here now as I assume some on this thread have not had the opportunity to read it. Let those here, and any that come after, decide for themselves if I twisted the truth or not, and if it is "filled with grammatical errors."

In the above I stated "Old 300, again since you singled me out with a direct question let me answer directly to you one time." I was wanting you to understand that I would answer you just once and not debate you. However, you want to read it as "one more time." meaning that I want to continue the discussion from before. I cannot help what you read into it.

Now, so that I will not bore others any longer, I will allow you to have the last word. Do note that I CHOOSE not to debate further with you on this or any other subject. Just because I allow you the last word does not mean I concede defeat.

Comment

Eff 'em. Git a rope

Comment

There should have been comas placed after "I will answer you directly", "like 99", and "As 99 pointed out." "This is not appropriate to post in the answers ssection" should have been placed in quotation marks believe it or not. And the "not" that follows "becuase it is" should be "neither" do to that fact that it is followed by "nor." And you didn't post the second paragraph to your comment that contains both the part where you critize my grammar and also at least one very obvious gramatical error. And no, I understood what the part of your comment said about responding perfectly fine. And you said you only disagreed with the way I asked my question, but it's obvious that by saying "this is not appropriate to post in the answers section" you are objecting to my post contents, not just its style or form. And I sure was hoping for a more detailed explannation as to how my beliefs are contradictory. Oh well.

Comment

There should have been comas placed after "I will answer you directly", "like 99", and "As 99 pointed out." "This is not appropriate to post in the answers ssection" should have been placed in quotation marks believe it or not. And the "not" that follows "becuase it is" should be "neither" do to that fact that it is followed by "nor." And you didn't post the second paragraph to your comment that contains both the part where you critize my grammar and also at least one very obvious gramatical error. And no, I understood what the part of your comment said about responding perfectly fine. And you said you only disagreed with the way I asked my question, but it's obvious that by saying "this is not appropriate to post in the answers section" you are objecting to my post contents, not just its style or form. And I sure was hoping for a more detailed explannation as to how my beliefs are contradictory. Oh well.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzz

Comment

Several others above have stated my stand on this subject.
                          Society has the "right" to carry out capital punishment.
                          Society does not have the right to throw "dignity" out.
                          When a society looses it's "dignity", it devolves into anarchy and chaos. (think Hitler!)

Comment

If they murder someone by a weapon or drunk driving a vehicle then give them the same type of death.

If they are caught stealing then cut off a finger or a hand.

If they abuse a child or pet by starving, then stop their food source in jail.

If they throw a baby or a pet it in the trash dumpster then put them in the same dumpster and lock them in.

If they are sex offender then cut it off.

Of course I am only kidding being a Christian.
                            But it would work and reduce crime in this country.

Comment

In Saudi Arabia, the crime of larceny costs the perp his hand.
                              The banks over there don't bother to lock the doors at night.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Delta Variant
                                by jhjimbo
                                Just remember if you get the virus, don't go crying to the Hoospital hoping they can pull off a miracle and save your sorry ass....
                                Today, 05:38 PM
                              • Delta Variant
                                by jhjimbo
                                Dr Gotlieb said today on MSNBC

"unvaccinated people will probably get the Delta Covid variant and it will be the worst infection they...
                                07-19-2021, 08:26 AM
                              • Reply to Delta Variant
                                by jhjimbo
                                People are suffering for weeks or months wishing they took the vaccine. Some are having to go on the ventilator. I know a 80yo woman who had Covid in...
                                Today, 05:34 PM
                              • The Honest People Go Home
                                by jhjimbo
                                Then the crooks load all lthe Biden votes into the machines. Mike Lindell researh shows the spike in vote count early in the AM. He has dates, times...
                                Today, 05:31 PM
                              • Reply to TGIF; RIP musicians edition
                                by fitch270
                                Because Matt just mentioned them I’ll give him credit for two weeks topics in a row.

Cover Tunes this Friday

It could take...
                                Today, 05:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X