Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

By this time next week, we will know which two NFL teams are going to the Super Bowl. Predictions, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By this time next week, we will know which two NFL teams are going to the Super Bowl. Predictions, anyone?

By this time next week, we will know which two NFL teams are going to the Super Bowl. Predictions, anyone?

Seapigeons vs angry horses

Comment

Pats VS Seahawks

Comment

49ers v. Broncos

Comment

49ers vs Broncos

Comment

sea hawks and broncos.

Comment

Seahawks are tough at home, but I think the niners take them. Broncos edge past the pats. So I'm going 49ers and Broncos.

Comment

Lots of parity this year. Anybody's guess. I'd say Seahawks & Broncos. Seahawks win.

Comment

The New England Patriots and San Francisco 49ers will pull off the road victories because of the 49ers' defense and the Patriots surprisingly successful run game.

Tom Brady is not a stranger playing against Peyton Manning. He has a ten and four record against the Denver quarterback.

Legarrette Blount has been a big part of the Patriots' success lately. In the last two games, he has rushed for 355 yards and six touchdowns. The ability to run the ball will open up some big pass plays for Brady down the field.

Manning has a 10-11 playoff record. Brady, on the other hand has won three Super Bowls since 2001.

Comment

as long as its not Bill Billicheats Patriots; I don't care.

Comment

I went against the Seahawks because I read that Percy Harvin their fantastic wide receiver may not play due too a concussion after taken two hard hits in the Saints game.
                      Read the story link below.

www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/seahawks/2014/01/11/percy-harvin-saints-concussion-evaluations/4431103/

Comment

49ers and Broncos. Seattle's defense is great but their offense has been very suspect lately, I think the 9ers take it. New England's run game is going to get them some good yards against Denver but Denver's offense is just the best in the league.

Comment

Seahawks and Broncos.

Comment

Broncos VS Seahawks

Comment

seahawks and broncos.....broncos going all the way!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• More on crawfishin' lightfoot lindsey grahm
                                by crm3006
                                Wow: Lindsey Graham Refuses to Issue Big Tech Subpoenas

Un-be-lievable.

Lindsey Graham swore up and down that he would
                                Today, 05:22 PM
                              • Reply to Rest Easy
                                by FirstBubba
                                "... I took your advice and blocked the slimy nine and the red rodent, ..."

Welcome! It's pretty sad to rant and rave on a blog...
                                Today, 04:39 PM
                              • Rest Easy
                                by jhjimbo
                                Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being....
                                Yesterday, 08:55 PM
                              • Reply to Rest Easy
                                by 99explorer
                                Even if the Democrats take the White House and the Senate, it will still take 60 Senate votes to kill the filibuster, because of the filibuster!
                                Today, 03:02 PM
                              • Reply to Rest Easy
                                by jhjimbo
                                They know IF Trump wins and holds the Senate and picks up some down ticket it will mean the end of the Dem party for at least ten years if not more....
                                Today, 02:39 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X