Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone catch the latest on one of our college athlete's dumb moves. Heishman(sp) winner Winston took a "selfie" of himself o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is an old saying. People thinking that you are stupid till, you open your mouth and prove it. The Internet has offered to some the option to expand their audience exponentially.

Comment

TbN My guess is you like your Clams and Oysters long time dead. Risky business!

Comment

Sounds like this genius will fit right in when he gets into the National Felony League, and gets a few pointers. Until then, he is just imitating our beloved Capon-in-Chief and a few other lesser known politicians, actors, celebs, and nobodies, takin' a few selfies.

Comment

It is not fair to compare all Heisman trophy winners with OJ or Winston.

Many Heisman Trophy were smart law abiding citizens who were successful in life.

Auburn’s Heisman Trophy Winner Quarterback Cam Newton will lead the Carolina Panthers offense today against the San Francisco 49ers.

Comment

sorry forgot "Winners"

Comment

WAM -

Short Bus!

Gary -

Ah cain't wait to see whut he duz next.

With the eyes of the nation upon him, he erases any dignity associated with the Trophy.

It will now be a social requirement to upstage him, for football players and the general public as well.

The ,message is, "Ah may rod onna short bus, and Ah cain't talk too good, butt Ah kin make evvabuddy watch me sheeit!"

Butt Ah lub to here im tawk, fur some reason.

Comment

Black Dawg- Twitter from the $h!tter" would be the appropriate caption...

Comment

Pray-hunt-work -

Sumtimes, ye do have a way with wordz!

Also, Ah will take this opportunity to make it plain why Ah talks like this and why Ah lubz to hear Bro Winston tawk...

What color izza Black Dawg?

HARHARHARGrrrWulf!

Comment

The problem with these phones, 'puters, e-mails, and such is that people/kids/teens can fire off a bad photo or a dumb/vicious comment before they can see how foolish it really is.Years ago, if I said something stupid, I'd get a dirty look or something from a loved one or friend and if I was smart,it died there. Now the whole world knows before you have the brains to put the brakes on. Which tells us the old rules still hold. I'll bet that athlete regrets it now.

Comment

I know a pisser when I see one.

And that blackdawgz is a pisser!

Comment

You mean "Scam" Newton! LOL!

Thugz for hire....to the highest bidder! ROTF

Comment

I must add that the NFL and NBA have cut to the chase and are now recruiting directly from Africa (where I reside). Think you have difficulty deciphering Jameis' chin music? These guys speak Swahili!Thought I saw Happy Myles leading some NBA scouts to a neighboring Watusi village...

Comment

Get back on your meds.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to As Bad As It Gets
                              by 99explorer
                              There I was, sitting at the bar staring at my drink,when a large trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig....
                              Today, 10:30 PM
                            • As Bad As It Gets
                              by jhjimbo
                              hi light to read

Fasten Your Seatbelt

Major General Higginbotham On Kamala Harris’
                              06-20-2021, 07:02 PM
                            • Reply to 2020 Election - what is broken ?
                              by FirstBubba
                              I do believe that is the general consensus.
                              I think they had enough trouble printing ballots.
                              Printing ballots with down ballot votes and...
                              Today, 10:30 PM
                            • 2020 Election - what is broken ?
                              by jhjimbo
                              As far as I know, the rigged part of the ballots was the Presidential ticket, down ballot I don't believe were tampered with....
                              Today, 10:17 PM
                            • Reply to Hey Folks
                              by jhjimbo
                              Looks like RRA is making a bid in the long range rifles - Shooting Mag, this month. Guess what caliber it is in ?...
                              Today, 10:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X