Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone catch the latest on one of our college athlete's dumb moves. Heishman(sp) winner Winston took a "selfie" of himself o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone catch the latest on one of our college athlete's dumb moves. Heishman(sp) winner Winston took a "selfie" of himself o

Did anyone catch the latest on one of our college athlete's dumb moves. Heishman(sp) winner Winston took a "selfie" of himself on the pot and sent it out on twitter talking about he is constipated. These are the people we are educating in our colleges today? Give me a break. May be the Alabama quarterback's Mom had a valid concern.

Says something about Heisman winners.

Mebbe OJ shoulda got a selfie of him field-dressing his XOL and her boyfriend.

Not in enny danger of winning the Nobel prize, fur sure.

Comment

What a hero.

Comment

Somehow, I don't find that hard to believe.
        In times gone by, that would have seemed incredible, just as many people could not believe the Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinski story when it came out.
        Nowadays, stories like the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal seem to be just a minor lapse of judgment.

Comment

What they said!

Comment

Not saying he isn't a fine athlete. There may even be a fine intellect in there somewhere, but it hasn't been exercised a fraction of the amount his throwing arm has. A.J.'s mom was just commenting on what was out there for everybody to see and hear.

Comment

Perhaps he has figured out his smart phone. Glad he didn't figure out how to catch the bus from Bessemer to Tuscaloosa. That short bus was an express ride to Auburn! LOL

Comment

There is a vast, distinct difference between "smart" and "intelligent".
                It's quite evident on which side of the chasm Mr. Winston dwells!

Comment

He will probably expect to be offered a job as a broadcast announcer when his playing days are over.

Comment

99 -

Everybody in the South would watch, guaranteed!

Comment

Well, I'm not going to be too critical. Back when I was first going to college we pulled some pretty dumb stunts in the dorms, myself included. A bit worse over at the frat houses. But it was all in fun. Nothing about hurting or demeaning others. Seems to me this is just some clean fun the fella is having with himself (alright that didn't come out quite the way I intended but you know what I mean). Not the bullying or hazing crap that has gotten out of hand. There's something to be said for guys who can poke fun at themselves. Sense of humor and humility.

Oh and Sarge, though I goofed around I still stayed on the honor roll. Back in our day it was college guys swallowing goldfish or packing themselves into phone booths or VW beetles. Pretty dumb. Did you forget about that?

Comment

To be honest, swallowing goldfish probably annoys me more than all these other crazy college stunts. How would like to be swallowed and digested alive? If you want to act idiotic and get hazed then fine, but leave animals out of it.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that athletes only have to take classes like music appreciation, you know, when the teacher says "would you like to hear some music?" and the athlete says "I would appreciate that".... A

Comment

I'm pretty sure that athletes only have to take classes like music appreciation, you know, when the teacher says "would you like to hear some music?" and the athlete says "I would appreciate that".... A

Comment

TbN
                              Nearly all fish are swallowed alive and whole, by other fish! Get a grip!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad