Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is a news story out right now about a man who was chased 15 miles on the interstate, run off the road, and shot to death i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a news story out right now about a man who was chased 15 miles on the interstate, run off the road, and shot to death i

There is a news story out right now about a man who was chased 15 miles on the interstate, run off the road, and shot to death in PA, presumably in a road rage incident. Anyone here every had someone chase them before?

No one that can tell about it.

Comment

Nobuddy drivin a Ranger wood be dumb enough to mess with a jacked-up 4WD 1-tonne E350 Van.

Comment

Only by the state police. No gunfire was exchanged:-)

Comment

A guy flipped me off the other day for driving too slow. Is that road rage or good old fashion bullying?

Comment

Good reason to have a CCW, or, a faster vehicle.

Comment

I have had more women act with road rage then men. You know the young the pretty, the entitled. They feel they can get away with it, because they can. A cop pulls me over, he starts writing. He pulls her over, the big smile and tears come out. Hell my wife told me she got out of tickets that way when she was in her twenties.

All I have to say, if I was a cop, the more entitled you were the more likely I would, l throw the book at you.

Comment

If you drive like an idiot you’re going to pi$$ people off and get into a confrontation.

When my oldest brother got back from Vietnam he got into a fist fight at an intersection with a complete stranger. My brother’s wife couldn’t believe what was happening and was yelling for them to stop fighting.
                She said the other guy got out of the vehicle first and started swinging fight.

My family members told him how stupid and dangerous that was. What if the guy had a knife, pepper spray or a gun?
                My brother said people have been trying to kill me with bombs, guns, and knives during those years in Nam. I am not turning my tail and running like a scared rabbit.

Comment

Ditto~jhjimbo
                  Drive Fast & Carry a BIG Gun...Lol

Comment

Road rage is the worst scenario for a CCW holder to lose his cool.
                    Just brandishing a firearm in that situation can get you a mandatory sentence of years in prison for aggravated assault.

Comment

99, not if someone is chasing you, you have called 911, and he is shooting at you.

Comment

Several years ago my wife was coming home from work, she called and said that an unmarked car had started flashing a blue light and was trying to get her to pull over, she said she had not been speeding( she was on a interstate) and was about 10 min. away from a toll bridge. While I had her on the phone I called 911 and told them what was happening, they said they did not have a current report of the "chase" and to tell my wife under no circumstances to stop until she reached the toll booth. My wife said that the car following her kept trying to get her to stop until the toll booth was in sight and then it turned off the flashing blue light and the headlights too.The toll booth operator flagged her through then they shut down the road, my wife came home, the next day the State police stopped by to follow up on the report, the guy they caught had been doing this for a while, had been linked to robbery,assaults and rape charges.
                        We do not live on the east-coast anymore and she carries religiously,but you can never be too careful.

Comment

jimbo - I would make an exception in that case.
                          But flashing your weapon is not a "measured response" to someone flipping you the bird on the road.
                          There are people serving time in the slammer for doing no more than that.

Comment

I know that. The question was about the murder on the PA interstate.

Comment

It's a wise motorist who knows he is going to be murdered on the interstate. Was the pursuer shooting left-handed from behind the wheel?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad