Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some mid-winter gun nut humor for those of us who have run out of hunting season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some mid-winter gun nut humor for those of us who have run out of hunting season.

Some mid-winter gun nut humor for those of us who have run out of hunting season.

Gun nut bumper sticker: "Keep honking. I'm reloading"

Comment

What does it mean when the flag is flying half mast at US Post Office?

They're hiring. :-)

Comment

Two red-neck hunters are walking in the woods when they come upon a huge hole in the ground.
        The first hunter says he's never seen such a large and deep hole, as he could not see the bottom.
        The second hunter suggests that they throw something down there and see how long it takes to reach the bottom.
        The first hunter says, "I see an old auto transmission over there. Help me pick it up and we'll throw it into the hole."
        They carry it over to the edge of the hole and heave it in. While they are waiting and listening, they hear rustling in the brush behind them, and a goat comes rushing past at 100 mph and dives head-first into the hole.
        Just then, an old farmer appears and asks if they've seen his goat around here.
        The first hunter says, "Funny you should ask. We just saw a goat come running by and dive right into that hole."
        The farmer replies, "No. That's not possible. I had him chained to an old transmission over there."

Comment

LMAO @ 99

Comment

That was good 99.

Comment

Great 99! That is a new one for me.

Comment

2 guys of Polish decent stumbled upon a set of tracks in the woods. One of them said they looked like moose tracks, the other said they looked like bear tracks, while they were standing there arguing the train ran over them.

Comment

Shot two deer this weekend. Spent hours Sunday night butchering and packing the meat. ( I am very particular how I cut my meat) Checked my freezer on Tuesday and all the meat was gone. Pillaged by my kids. Thinking of cutting up a coyote and marking it "deer meat". Might teach them a lesson.

Comment

Not gun related but still funny I saw this bumper sticker over the summer "artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"

Comment

Old man was sitting in the mall drinking a cup of coffee. He had been left there by his daughter while she went to " pick up a few things". A punk kid sits down nearby with a tray of food. He was covered all over with tattoos, piercings, and multi colored spiky hair. The old man sat there staring at him and finally the kids yells " what are you looking at old man? Havent you ever done anything wild in your life"?.
                      The old feller replies " I got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was wondering if you were my son".

Comment

A woman is riding in a taxi with her daughter when the little girl asks what all those ladies are doing standing on the street.
                        The mother tells the little girl that they are ladies waiting for their husbands to come home from work.
                        The cab driver then tells the little girl that her mother is wrong, that the women on the street are hookers waiting to pick up johns.
                        The little girl then asks if hookers have babies.
                        Her mother replies, "Certainly.
                        where do you think cab drivers come from?"

Comment

Politicians are like diapers: they have to be changed regularly ... and for the same reason.

Comment

OH, your last post reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw in Burlington vt.
                            It read "Honk if you have to poop".
                            Stupid, but it made me laugh nonetheless.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad