Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been over to the B&B section and came across several four or five star contributers whom you have never seen post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been over to the B&B section and came across several four or five star contributers whom you have never seen post

Have you ever been over to the B&B; section and came across several four or five star contributers whom you have never seen post in the answers section or any other section for that matter? I don't frequent B&B; but just for $!ts I browsed them over today for the first time in months and came across a few of the previously described contributers. I was like woh, who are you and why don't you post about hunting on this hunting forum?

Just becuase they don't post on the answers section doesn't mean they don't contribute anything about the outdoors. Click on Message Boards, there's Campfire, The Tip Board, The Firing Line, Deer Camp, Big Game Country, The Compound, The Turkey Roast, Wingshooters Club, The Fishing Report, The Hatch Report, Tide Lines, Survival School, and The Cook Book.

Comment

Dallas, err I mean Texan or whatever you call yourself these days. Reread "or any other section for that matter"

Comment

I've also noticed quite a few names in the "Blogs" section that don't appear in the "Answers" section.
        I suppose they just enjoy conversing with Phil and Dave more than with us.
        I don't blame them, as we tend to get pretty quarrelsome at times:-).

Comment

Sorry about that carl, didn't see that part. Oops. And you can call me by my old acount or my new one. If your account gave you as much trouble as mine did you'd probably be getting a new one too. It wouldn't even let me log in.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to lightfoot lindsey graham
            by jhjimbo
            Jack and Mike are comming to D.C. tomorrow.
            Obama investigation and related investigations is being quarterbacked by Barr.

Congratulations...
            Today, 11:58 AM
          • lightfoot lindsey graham
            by crm3006
            Fox’s Lou Dobbs slams Lindsey Graham, ‘betrayed the American people’

October 24, 2020

Fox Business’ Lou Dobbs had some harsh...
            Yesterday, 08:19 AM
          • Reply to Rest Easy
            by jhjimbo
            Best way to take the heat off AR type rifles is to show more pictures of AR's with game taken in various hunting articles, show more AR's in the hands...
            Today, 11:51 AM
          • Rest Easy
            by jhjimbo
            Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being....
            Yesterday, 08:55 PM
          • Reply to biden corruption! This is some serious stuff.
            by crm3006
            "So SANTA is fake"

Oh ye of little faith, and an overload of cynicism! Santa exists, and is proven to exist, every Christmas! Santa...
            Today, 11:32 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X