Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have any predictions on the Auburn-Florida State game tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have any predictions on the Auburn-Florida State game tonight?

Does anyone have any predictions on the Auburn-Florida State game tonight?

Hoping Florida State stuffs Auburn, ready for the SEC streak to end, go ACC!

Comment

I expect FSU to win. Don't think Auburn has any more miracle plays left. I hope Auburn wins, but I don't expect it. Go SEC!

Comment

GO>>>>>FSU.....Hey I just have too.

Comment

I despise Auburn. Tonight's game will take that smirk off their face.

It will also send a message to all high-school players. They can commit crimes and it will not affect their football careers if they're good enough. In fact, they will be a better fit in the pros.

Same for other sports as well. Here, the Trailblazers are called the Jailblazers!

HARHARHAR!

At least an 80-point game, FSU by 20.

Comment

I like Florida State by a score of 42-18.
            FSU averaged scoring 53 points per game this past season, while allowing their opponents ten points per game on average.

Comment

The day has finally arrived. Will the Southeastern Conference run its streak of national championships to eight?

The Golden Nugget opened Florida State as a minus 9 point favorite last month and was bet down as low as minus 7.5 just after New Year’s Eve. But the number has rapidly risen since then, with the largest moves coming on Sunday when the Nugget went up to minus 10 points.

Everybody is on the Florida State band wagon. Last time I picked Auburn as an underdog but they won and beat Alabama. Maybe lightning will strike twice? They say "never mess with success" of the South East Conference. I will take the Auburn Tigers to win therefore breaking away from the pack.

Comment

Auburn up 7 3 Go War Eagle!

Comment

Auburn up 14 3

Comment

Hey Band Wagon,
                    SEC Auburn Tigers 21-3.
                    Florida State looks like a herd of deer in the headlights.

Comment

Way to go Florida State. Auburn choked couldn't stay with the Seminoles in the end.

Comment

I was sort of hoping the Tigers would get a dose of their own medicine. Thank goodness for play-offs next season.

Comment

HEH HEH HEhhhh.

Comment

That was a fantastic game!

I learned one thing during the Sugar Bowl and the championship game last night.
                            You can't depend on college teams from the State of Alabama. LOL

Congratulations to the undefeated Florida State Seminoles.

Comment

Before the college season started LostLure posted a question on this website back on August 13th.
                              His question was who will win the college championship? One user on this site picked Florida State to win it all.
                              Congratulations to “Treestand” with that awesome prediction.

www.fieldandstream.com/answers/other/college-football-season-almost-upon-us-ive-seen-few-people-change-their-profile-pic-so

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to We Don't NEED
                                by rock rat
                                Turd herder? Bubba did you used to work at the wastewater plant?

Am Flyer, much appreciated but it's kind of a lost cause here.
                                Today, 01:18 PM
                              • We Don't NEED
                                by jhjimbo
                                We may want, but we do not NEED.
                                We don't need a female President just to have a female President. We especially don't need a black female President...
                                Yesterday, 07:33 AM
                              • Reply to We Don't NEED
                                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                Perhaps it's time to think about scheduling one of Trump's cognitive tests? ...
                                Today, 01:08 PM
                              • Reply to What Would Your World Be Like ?
                                by Amflyer
                                If Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi were alive today, they would not think this meme to be in good taste. Shame on you. ...
                                Today, 01:04 PM
                              • What Would Your World Be Like ?
                                by jhjimbo
                                Have you thought about what your world would be like if you could not legally own a firearm ??...
                                Yesterday, 04:12 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X