Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, 2013 wasn't bad in all aspects. It actually produced a few causes for celebration, 70 to be exact. That's right, there wer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, 2013 wasn't bad in all aspects. It actually produced a few causes for celebration, 70 to be exact. That's right, there wer

Well, 2013 wasn't bad in all aspects. It actually produced a few causes for celebration, 70 to be exact. That's right, there were 70 laws in 22 states passed that restrict abortion, coming in second place to 90 in 2011. Maybe this year we can make it to eighty, what do you guys think? And as I'm righting this there is a Hillary for President ad on the right side of my screen. What's up with that F&S;? If she had it here way all you would have to right about is bb guns and bird watching.

I love the fact that abortions are down 33% in the last 20 years. No law or regulation can ever compete with people just wanting to do the right thing and protecting life, especially of an innocent, is always the right thing.

Comment

Why don't you put stuff like this int he backlash and blow-back section? It would be more suited there than here.

Comment

If you don't like things like this on the answers section then why didn't you gripe at sarge about his anti-homo post?

Comment

Tex - You just don't get it, do you?
          I think you should start handing out leaflets at the airport.

Comment

Not a bad idea 99. To bad I don't have more free time. But actually, with these humungous wins for pro-lifers, like what just happened down here in Texas and those other 69 laws, I think it's your side that might want to start considering pamphlets. What would those say? Something like "If I want to be a bimbo and kill my children it's none of your blanking business" maybe? Or how 'bout "It's not a real child, it just has the exact same DNA as one, looks like one, and can feel pain." I think you might want to get started on those first drafts 99.

Comment

Humongous, not humungous.

Comment

Tex - You don't have a clue what my side is.
                You base your assumptions on the fact that I neither agree nor disagree with you publicly.
                I just dispute your claim to moral superiority on this forum. It's a matter of etiquette.

Comment

Why didn't you gripe at sarge about his anti-homo post then?

Comment

Tex - It doesn't help your case to point to others that you think are worse offenders than you. There are differences that are too complex to explain here.
                    I am trying to help you because it is obvious that you are a very young guy who thinks he is doing God's work. You are a sincerely good person, and very innocent in the ways of the world.
                    FYI, public opinion is about evenly divided on the subject you have chosen to debate. But there are no takers because this is not the forum for it, and because it is a very private matter that most people do not care to discuss publicly.
                    You are invited to assume that you have won the argument and let it rest.
                    Otherwise, you come off as a religious fanatic.
                    Can you take a hint? I don't know of any more ways to explain this to you without being rude, so I'll let you have the last word.
                    I'm out of here. Good night.

Comment

I must admit 99, you have handled this amazingly. I don't think you could have done better if you studied for a year. You must have been in debate club or something when you were a kid. But anyway, I don't think sarge did anything wrong, I was just wondering why you didn't have a problem with his non hunting related post that had to do with a very touchy social issue.

Comment

Texan, since you asked me directly I will answer you directly and will, like 99 not debate further with you as this is my opinion. I chose to ignore sarge's post, as I almost did yours. Then I thought that if no one stopped to say, this is not appropriate to post in the answers section, then it would slowly evolve into discussing ethical and moral issues better suited for a different area of this site or on an entirely different site than this one. I for one, am here to discuss hunting, fishing, and related issues in the answers area not to debate moral/ethical/religious issues. As 99 pointed out you phrased your supposed question (more of an opinion actually) in such a way that if any one said anything about it unless they were pro your opinion, then they were against you, even if they did not state their own opinion. I will not express my opinion on this subject here because it is not the time nor the place for it.

BTW if you want to come over as sounding intelligent you need to learn how to spell and use correct grammar. "If she had it here way all you would have to right about is bb guns and bird watching." And yeah I have spell check and proof read my posts several times before actually posting.

Comment

Texan, since you asked me directly I will answer you directly and will, like 99 not debate further with you as this is my opinion. I chose to ignore sarge's post, as I almost did yours. Then I thought that if no one stopped to say, this is not appropriate to post in the answers section, then it would slowly evolve into discussing ethical and moral issues better suited for a different area of this site or on an entirely different site than this one. I for one, am here to discuss hunting, fishing, and related issues in the answers area not to debate moral/ethical/religious issues. As 99 pointed out you phrased your supposed question (more of an opinion actually) in such a way that if any one said anything about it unless they were pro your opinion, then they were against you, even if they did not state their own opinion. I will not express my opinion on this subject here because it is not the time nor the place for it.

BTW if you want to come over as sounding intelligent you need to learn how to spell and use correct grammar. "If she had it here way all you would have to right about is bb guns and bird watching." And yeah I have spell check and proof read my posts several times before actually posting.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad