Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hows the Weather in your neck of the Woods.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows the Weather in your neck of the Woods.

Hows the Weather in your neck of the Woods.

WoW what a Job to get on!!
    I truly feel for Y'all out their with -10* with Snow and Ice Day after Day. My Prays go out to y'all.

Comment

Here in eastern WV the temp is dropping. They tell us if we have any brass monkeys we better get them inside the house tonight. Calling for 6 degrees with wind chills of -25.

Comment

Weather here on the Quebec border in NY sucks real bad. Snow, ice, rain, -15*, more snow, rain, ice, etc.
        I can walk in the woods like on an ice covered sidewalk. Deer are getting picked off everywhere by cars trying to find feed. Coyotes are having a field day.

Comment

About 30 degrees with strong gusts and overcast. To cold for me, I'm more of a low 90s or high 80s type of guy.

Comment

Mostly clear and cool here in The Land of Salmon and waterfowl.Temp went down to freezing last night, but the Big Yellow Thing In The Sky (as they call it here) provided backlighting for snow-covered Mt. Hood at daybreak. An awesome sunrise.

Comment

2013 was the first year that the world hit 400ppm of co2. Snow and cold will no longer be common in the winter months. Algore and Mr Mann have proven that 97% of the climate scientists are, like Mr Beale, frauds and potential jailbirds.

Comment

We're a freezing 62 right now in Vegas with no breeze and low humidity. Before you start hating, remember the down side is our hunting sucks compaired to almost everywhere else.

Comment

Labrador12, 97% of climate scientists do not believe in climate change. It was a study done by a wing organization in which they asked 10,000 scientists, whom they chose, a question so meaningless it was basically "do you believe there are fluctuations in the earth's temperature." But the real problem arose when only 79 of them responded. So if you ask me it sounds more like 9,921 out of 10,000 scientists don't even want to be bothered with the fantasy of man made climate change.

Comment

27 and dropping to 0 here in SWVA with 25 mph winds, no precip though, they have cancelled school in most of the area already

Comment

Cold air flowing down from Canada could take us to -14F tonight and 0 Deg tomorrow for a high. The record for tonight is -7F from 1924 so we should blast right through that.
                      Everyone is getting prepared for it and most all schools re closing. Take in the pets.

Comment

-9 degrees with -37 wind chill. this is northern IL.

Comment

Woke up to 16°F this morning. Topped out at 34°F. North wind 20 to 25 mph.
                          My day:
                          Shove wood in stove.
                          Make chili.
                          Shove more wood in stove.
                          Eat chili.
                          Eat more chili.
                          Clean out stove and restart fire.
                          Freeze leftover chili.
                          Shove more wood...

Comment

Woke up to 16°F this morning. Topped out at 34°F. North wind 20 to 25 mph.
                            My day:
                            Shove wood in stove.
                            Make chili.
                            Eat chili.
                            Eat more chili.
                            Clean out stove and restart fire.
                            Freeze leftover chili.
                            Shove more wood...

Comment

15degerees at 5am,35 degrees at 3pm. Has been doing that for about a week.Next week about the same but it may snow a little. 40.58°N 111.81°W

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to How much is too much?
                                by jhjimbo
                                If the friend shot through a tree he must have had a full metal jacket solid. My BIL and I shot at a tree and he went through and my 30-30 penetrated...
                                Today, 10:10 PM
                              • How much is too much?
                                by FirstBubba
                                There is no doubt that a .30-06 Spgfld is more than adequate to actually slay a whitetail.

A lot of newbies come here and ask, "What...
                                Today, 09:40 AM
                              • Reply to More Bad News....
                                by jhjimbo
                                Wishing you get some reassuring news from the Vet. Be with her all you can and keep the faith. Will pray for you all. Jim
                                Today, 10:02 PM
                              • More Bad News....
                                by WA Mtnhunter
                                My 13+ year old Black Lab is still plugging along. Not sure how much or if he will hunt this fall. The real bad news is that my 8-year old Lab, Scout,...
                                07-19-2020, 12:00 PM
                              • Reply to Who are the millions of new gun buyers going to vote for?
                                by FirstBubba
                                The hidden damage the (D)'s are doing will be insurmountable in November!
                                Sen T. Cruz (R-TX) called out Sen M. Hirono (D-HI) to denounce "Antifa"....
                                Today, 09:56 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X