Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would 4 degree off set fletching work with a hostage arrow rest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would 4 degree off set fletching work with a hostage arrow rest?

Would 4 degree off set fletching work with a hostage arrow rest?

do you mean 4 inch off set fletching

Comment

KMB33,
      From the looks of your last several post you are in need of a good archery pro shop. You are asking questions that are very difficult to answer without us asking you a bunch of questions back.

My advice,
      Save your money
      Go to a pro shop
      Buy a good bow
      Practice
      Practice
      Practice

Keep in mind, just because you walk into the woods with a bow does not mean you are a bowhunter. There is a lot of woodsmanship and shooting skill to learn.

Don't get caught up with equipment envy.

Last but not least, never ever ever ask your mother to buy you anything unless you've earned it first.

You have all summer to practice. Good luck bowhunting.

Comment

four inch off set fletching as well straight fletching will work with the hostage rest.

you know kmb33 buck hunter brings up a good point about the pro shop .they can give you the answers you want on the spot.

they may not have the same bow you are drooling over online. but might have one you like better or just as good. its worth keeping your money in your pocket for a while and look in to this a little further. trust me i know what it is like to be a kid with money burning a hole in your pocket but in the long run it is better to do all your home work on buying some thing like this and make darn sure you get what you want and need .

it might cost you a bit more to buy what you want locally from a pro shop. but it is great to have some place to go to get help with problems you might have when you get shooting your bow .

the bow you are looking at on line is nice but there are a lot of questions you need to have the answers to so you can buy a bow online . (1) do you know your draw length ? (2) do you know if you can handle the draw weight of the bow your looking at? and so on . a pro shop can help with all that on the spot ,an online store cant .

Comment

yes it would work

Comment

thanks all, i would buy the bow myself i need permission

Comment

Yes it will!

Comment

Yes it will!

Comment

Yes it will!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad