Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone, besides Savage, still making combination guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone, besides Savage, still making combination guns?

Is anyone, besides Savage, still making combination guns?

Chiappa makes one that's new called the double badger if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Take a look at the latest rifle firepower mag they have 2 different makes and several different models. The Chiappa double badger is a 410 over and under that has a 22 or 22mag option. The suggested retail is 345 for the 22 and 413 for the 22mag.

Comment

Several European manufacturers still make combination guns. Some are incredibly fancy/expensive (most drillings for example) while others are pretty much cheap junk. For some reason these things still seem to command quite a lot of demand over there.

I see a lot of deer while I'm pheasant hunting and some real beauties. Often I wish I had a tag but even if I did I don't think a combo gun would be the answer for hunting both species at the same time. Not for me anyway. These days my eyes aren't good enough for respectable iron sights rifle shooting.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
          by PigHunter
          I know how you feel. There's no way I'b bet my life on a conceal carry without ever firing it. Just this morning, PigHuntress told me she'd been practicing...
          Today, 06:27 PM
        • Handgun Laser Sights
          by PigHunter
          On 7/19, Milldawg mentioned he'd ordered a laser sight for his wife's Ruger LCP 380 and they were on sale at MidwayUSA. Well, that inspired me to order...
          08-03-2020, 11:20 AM
        • Reply to Do You Like To Fish In The Rain ?
          by Solitario Lupo
          Jimbo I dont really go for eyes on Erie but that is impressive almost 80 degrees on top and in that depths wonder how cold it gets in that thermocline....
          Today, 06:16 PM
        • Do You Like To Fish In The Rain ?
          by jhjimbo
          We are getting a nice slow soaker of a rain for most of Sat afternoon. Reminds me when we fished from my Fathers cruiser. It was called an express cruiser...
          08-01-2020, 05:28 PM
        • Reply to The George Floyd case.
          by 99explorer
          I do feel sorry for those rookie cops on the scene who had their backs to the brutality being committed by their senior officer.
          Today, 06:00 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X