Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lock your doors when you go to church tomorrow or over to eat Christmas dinner at someone else's place. You may come home to fi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock your doors when you go to church tomorrow or over to eat Christmas dinner at someone else's place. You may come home to fi

Lock your doors when you go to church tomorrow or over to eat Christmas dinner at someone else's place. You may come home to find the presents are gone. We've had a lot of places around here burglarized during the Holiday Season last couple of years. Tis the season to get robbed.

Also, if you put out trash be careful of the boxes that identify what you received for Christmas. Break them down and turn them inside out or you may become a big target for opportunistic thieves.

Comment

WHAT?? This happens in the Northern Paradise of Canaja? The Land of Gun Control, No Evil Handguns, Guvernment Healthcare, and working with dull knives? I for one, am SHOCKED!! I am doubly shocked that anyone would illegally enter the residence of the Great Guru of the North, that mighty kibitzer of all adds and most everything else, the Sage of the North, who knows all, tells all, and has done all. I may have to indulge in another snort of eggnog.

Comment

And Merry Christmas to you too.

Comment

'06,
          Pour a snoot of G. Dickel in mine, kind sir!

Comment

I heard that some of the thieves have been doing their Christmas stealing by following the UPS truck around and picking up packages left on people's doorsteps.

Comment

(snicker, snort, chortle!)
              You made my day '06!
              May the Lord bless you all!

Comment

Ontario, plus one to you, for keeping your cool.

God Bless Everybody and Happy New Year!

Comment

Honker - And a happy Boxing Day to you and our other Canadian friends.

Comment

I actually did the Boxing Day shopping thing with my daughter today. It was a traditional thing with her mother. She and I have tried to resume Christmas as it was before her mom and brother died. So I stepped up to the plate, filled some honorable feminine shoes, and endured the madness. It wasn't so bad in the stores but parking lots were nuts. Had a hard time driving while constantly giving the pink slip salute (fist and forearm thrust upward with opposing hand on bicept). "Easy, Dad! Just count to ten ..." Came home with a fancy set of Italian-named pots and pans on sale for two hundred dollars. We needed new stuff but I thought I was nuts paying that much. Can you imagine paying the regular retail price of just under a thousand bucks!!?? Argh! Who could love cooking THAT much? Gad!

Comment

You don't booby trap your presents? Prevents burglars and children from getting into them. Kidding, just kidding.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad