Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is Christmas Eve and I just want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas all!

Santa just left our house. Below the tree he left some cap guns, a 10-lb pull "first real bow," two fishing poles, a football, a wristwatch, and a couple of light sabers for the two Jedi's sleeping upstairs. My three-year-old may be slightly bummed that Santa didn't bring him a "real car," (thanks, TV ad executives) but I think he'll get over it. A fishing rod was second on his list. Excited to see what the six-year-old thinks of the archery gear.

Comment

Pray-hunt-work, WOW!
      Thank you for the four awesome wishes for 2014.
      Hope they all come true and I can’t wait.
      You got me little excited on the big bear wish.

Merry Christmas All!

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours too.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hey Folks
          by FirstBubba
          Uhhmmm...... I mentioned 16 gauge! 😀!...
          Today, 10:12 PM
        • Hey Folks
          by jhjimbo
          Good Monday Morning

Hey folks, just a reminder, 99.9999% of law abiding gun owners did not shoot anybody this past weekend.
          Yesterday, 11:12 AM
        • Reply to Tucker Carlson Tonight
          by jhjimbo
          Thing is 1) not many would comply and
          2) China and India would probably not comply - both major pollution contributors....
          Today, 10:10 PM
        • Tucker Carlson Tonight
          by jhjimbo
          Tonight on Tucker they got wind of a WHO / Biden proposed 'lock-down' for climate control (read people control). All things energy would be limited -...
          Today, 09:37 PM
        • Reply to Tucker Carlson Tonight
          by PigHunter
          Yep, they are looking for revenue into the future, thinking gasoline taxes will drop as people adopt EV's. Power will become an issue so there will be...
          Today, 10:04 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X