Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the name of The Lone Ranger's nephew's horse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the name of The Lone Ranger's nephew's horse?

What is the name of The Lone Ranger's nephew's horse?

Victor.

Comment

Everyone knows that. And no Googe was required.

Comment

Dallas-
        Bingo!
        Now, for extra credit,what was the name of The Lone Ranger's nephew?

Comment

Can't answer that one.

Comment

Mr. Parker: What is the name of the Lone Ranger's nephew's horse?

Mother: Ah... Victor! His name is Victor.

Mr. Parker: How the hell did you know that?

Mother: Everybody knows that!

- A Christmas Story

Comment

Right on, M.A.T.
              I ask that question every year at this time, and somebody always gets it.

Comment

The Lone Ranger's nephew was Dan Reid, Jr.

Comment

The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian War Party. The Indian Chief proclaims, So, YOU are the great Lone Ranger. In honor of the Harvest Festival, YOU will be executed in three days. Before I kill you, I grant you three requests, what is your FIRST request? The Lone Ranger said “I’d like to speak to my horse”. The Chief nods and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger who whispers in Silver's ear, and the horse gallops away. Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde woman on his back. As the Indian Chief watches, the blonde enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.

The next morning the Indian Chief admits he's impressed. You have a very fine and loyal horse, But, I will still kill you in two days. What is your SECOND request?
                  The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse. Silver is brought to him, and he again whispers in the horse's ear. As before, Silver takes off and disappears over the horizon. Later that evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again returns, this time with a voluptuous brunette, more attractive than the blonde. She enters the Lone Rangers tent and spends the night.

The following morning the Indian Chief is again impressed. You are indeed a man of many talents, but I will still kill you tomorrow. What is your LAST request?
                  The Lone Ranger responds I’d like to speak to my horse, alone. The Chief is curious, but he agrees, and Silver is brought to the Lone Ranger's tent. Once they're alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears, Looks him square in the eye and says, Listen Very Carefully! FOR THE LAST TIME, I SAID "BRING POSSE"!

Comment

As extra credit!

What was the Lone Rangers mask made of?

And

What show was a spin off of his Nephews Death?

Comment

Neil has it right. Dan's father, Dan Reid Sr., was the Lone Ranger's brother, killed in the ambush that left just one ranger alive, John Reid, AKA The Lone Ranger
                      His mask was made from some fabric worn by his dead brother, but I forget which garment it came from.

Comment

99 The mask came from his brothers vest. The Lone Ranger [John] his brother who barely survived the ambush.

Dan Reid Jr. his nephew grows up establishes an empire and dies suddenly. His playboy son finds purpose. Along with his fathers Asian man servant Kato becomes the Green Lantern.

Comment

You mean the Green Hornet Carl. The Green Latern was a superhero. Get it together man, what type of man can't keep his comic book characters straight?;-)

Comment

I wonder if Dan Reid Jr's son (Britt Reid, AKA The Green Hornet) ever had any children.
                            Andy Reid, head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs, has a son named Britt, whom he recently hired as quality control coach for the Chiefs. Hmmm.
                            As the world turns.

Comment

Gary; I laughed so hard I hurt my sides.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad