Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i convince my mom that i need to buy a bow. With my own money, and it will help me get stronger, and will help hand eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Good Luck with that!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Good Luck with that!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Good Luck with that!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Good Luck with that!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Good Luck with that!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Good Luck with that!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Good Luck with that!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Good Luck with that!

Leave a comment:

• FloridaHunter1226
    replied
    Just say that you could be a kid who plays video games... what would she rather have, a kid who always stays at home or has a hobby that gets you outside?

Leave a comment:

• StuckNFlorida
    replied
    First, who is paying for it? That may change how I'd approach this.

But in either case, I can think of 3 good reasons to buy a bow:
    1)Bow season is usually earlier and longer than gun season in most areas. This means that you can get into the woods sooner, and you get to scout and hunt before whatever you're hunting has become spooky from being chased and shot at.
    2)Bow hunting expands and improves your hunting skills. You have to learn how to get several variables to come in line before even having a chance to send an arrow toward your intended target. Throw in the rush of having a monster buck at 15 yards, and you'll never go back!
    3)If a productive hunt is a concern, know that you don't have to sacrifice putting meat in the freezer for taking up a new sport. Today's bows and sights are amazingly accurate.

I hope she buys your story, and your bow!

Leave a comment:

• How do i convince my mom that i need to buy a bow. With my own money, and it will help me get stronger, and will help hand eye

How do i convince my mom that i need to buy a bow. With my own money, and it will help me get stronger, and will help hand eye coordination, and help the deer population down. She says my muzzleloader is all i need. Any tips?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad