Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reid, did you say to get the hostage rest or the dropaway ont ehat package i am confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reid, did you say to get the hostage rest or the dropaway ont ehat package i am confused

Reid, did you say to get the hostage rest or the dropaway ont ehat package i am confused

i don't recommend the hostage. in the package you're buying, the option of a dropaway isn't there. the prong rest isn't a dropaway.. you can call in your order, and ask for a dropaway rest instead of one of the two options given. http://www.huntersfriend.com/finalize.htm scroll down to the Q/A Frequently Asked Questions. read through that. the third question is what i'm aiming for. you can substitute different rests, arrows, broadheads, etc. but it will make your package cost different because the packages are valued by the advertised accessories. a drop away rest costs more than the hostage and prong rest. but it's not a big deal.

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to How do you fly ?
            by dewman
            The last scopes I bought were 3 Leupold vx-2's on clearance for under $150 a pc.(posted it on here, remember?) The last rifle I bought new was a Weatherby...
            Today, 05:42 PM
          • How do you fly ?
            by jhjimbo
            Do you buy a scope when it is on deep discount, then look for the perfect rifle to put it on ? Or, you have the rifle and it needs glass, justkeep looking...
            Today, 04:18 PM
          • Reply to How do you fly ?
            by FirstBubba
            I normally purchase scopes to fill needs but I'm not above grabbing a deal, scope or gun, if it shows up.
            Today, 05:41 PM
          • Reply to Good morning everyone
            by DakotaMan
            You really have little need for a long, heavy-for-caliber bullet if all your shots are within that range PH. Another thing to think about is that bullets...
            Today, 05:39 PM
          • Good morning everyone
            by fitch270
            Looks like most of the regular crew is on right now, what's everyone's plan for the day? I'm packing up gear and headed on the hill to shoot some rifles...
            08-01-2020, 08:52 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X