Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any one that knows about archery pease look at this website and tell me what you think of the package and what options i should

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one that knows about archery pease look at this website and tell me what you think of the package and what options i should

any one that knows about archery pease look at this website and tell me what you think of the package and what options i should get. Website is the first answer

http://www.huntersfriend.com/Parker-Ultra-Lite-31-Compound-Bow/compound_bows_beginner_hunting.htm thanks

Comment

http://www.huntersfriend.com/Parker-Ultra-Lite-31-Compound-Bow/compound_bows_beginner_hunting.htm

Comment

hmm sorry it wont let you click on it to pull up the site i will try again

Comment

http://www.huntersfriend.com/Parker-Ultra-Lite-31-compound-Bow/compound_bows_beginner__hunting.htm

Comment

hmm. sorry please check it out

Comment

well i looked at your bow online , it looks like a good deal to me. single cam very nice no tuning , life time warranty very good. it has every thing you need and a bit more to start . i have never seen a release tossed in to a package before. i have never owned a parker bow but do read good things about them and worse comes to worse it has a lifetime warranty. my self i would stay away from a two prong rest i hate them , but i am sure some love them but. the hostage rest will be a little more forgiving for ya . hope this helps you out

Comment

thanks cooner i just have to convince mom i need one and i will be getting it.

Comment

of course it's a great package!

Comment

Take a look at Mission before you write the check.

http://missionarchery.com/

Comment

KMB33, I have a Parker Trailblazer XP that I love. I shot several different bows in the $500-$600 price range and the Parker just felt the best to me and I was getting the best groups with it right off the shelf. I would definitely try a few different bows before settling on one. You might find that a another bow just feels better to you. Good luck!

Comment

Awesome Package!

Comment

Awesome Package!

Comment

Awesome Package!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to The Horse Race
                              by 99explorer
                              Trump is now asking Joe Biden to drop out of the race and concede defeat.
                              Hey! With Trump, anything is possible.

https://news.yaho...
                              Today, 11:17 PM
                            • The Horse Race
                              by rock rat
                              There are lots of things making this a hard race to predict. Pollsters do their thing and mostly they show Biden up over where Clinton was at this time...
                              Today, 09:43 AM
                              by Pmacc60
                              You are for sure not a small business man , the Obama administration hurt small business and sent a tremendous amount of jobs overseas. Big business makes...
                              Today, 09:19 PM
                              by 99explorer
                              The recession officially ended in June 2009, after economic stimulus checks went out to 55 million recipients in the prior month.
                              The economy continued
                              Today, 09:03 PM
                              by Pmacc60
                              Like you all know I live near Delaware and I work there everyday ! Maybe it’s because we all know Joe Biden it I don’t see the support. Remember he...
                              Today, 08:48 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X