Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well it's almost Christmas time so you know that means. That's right, Christmas comedy classics. What are your favorites? For me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it's almost Christmas time so you know that means. That's right, Christmas comedy classics. What are your favorites? For me

Well it's almost Christmas time so you know that means. That's right, Christmas comedy classics. What are your favorites? For me it's A Christmas story. It sure is hard not to laugh when you the line "not a finger!"

Christmas Vacation. My wife walks around the house quoting lines from it all year long.

Comment

White Christmas of course, Bing Crosby/Danny Kaye, always a timeless classic.

Comment

Christmas Vacation.

Comment

Without a doubt its "A Christmas Story" and I even have the leg lamp, Now for the great classic's it's Miracle on 34th Street, and It's a wonderful life.

Comment

Oooooohhhh fuuuuuudddgggge that's a good movie isn't L4B?

Comment

Christmas Vacation

Comment

Prancer. The first Christmas movie my daughter and I went to see. She's in her thirty's now and we just went to see hunger games 2. has been a tradition now since she was a little girl.

Comment

Prancer. The first Christmas movie my daughter and I went to see. She's in her thirty's now and we just went to see hunger games 2. has been a tradition now since she was a little girl.

Comment

Im kinda fond of cousin Eddy...Im in the market for a blue leisure suit and white leather shoes if anyone knows where I can pick those up...oh "and go ahead and get something real nice for yourself to!" lol

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad