Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is more exciting, opening day of fishing season or opening day of hunting season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Hunting for sure!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Hunting for sure!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Hunting for sure!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Hunting!!!

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    replied
    Opening day of hunting season is much more exciteing.

Leave a comment:

• kyle
    replied
    Golfing sportsman,
    Where abouts in WI you live?

Leave a comment:

• MLH
    replied
    Hunting - when things go "Bang!" instead of "Plop!"

Leave a comment:

• FloridaHunter1226
    replied
    Opening day of hunting... you can fish all the time but can't hunt all the time. You can scout and such but never really hunt.

Leave a comment:

• Golfing Sportsman
    replied
    HUNTING, More specifically, gun deer season, this is a state holiday here in Wisconsin.

Leave a comment:

• lovetohunt
    replied
    The opener of hunting. I get myself really exited, just imagining a big buck walk by...

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Fishing never closes in my state (except trout) so hunting is still exciting for me after all these years!

Leave a comment:

• walleye fisherman
    replied
    Hunting opener. Here where I live in South Dakota there is no end to the fishing season and goes all year long. Have a good day!

Leave a comment:

• rabbitpolice88
    replied
    Opening day of deer season hands down!

Leave a comment:

• ranger2
    replied
    It really depends on what the result of the day is... a nice buck is really exciting, but so is a 5lb bass or a 20" brown. Stricly in terms of anticipation... I go with the crowd and say hunting season...

Leave a comment:

• Reid Jones
    replied
    i can fish all year round. hunting definetely. during a fishing season, you don't drive around to your friends houses to see the fish they caught. but during deer season or whenever, you're constantly driving to the old shack to see all the deer your buddies shot. it's a thrill. hunting easily.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad