Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is more exciting, opening day of fishing season or opening day of hunting season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is more exciting, opening day of fishing season or opening day of hunting season?

What is more exciting, opening day of fishing season or opening day of hunting season?

Id say hunting season. mainly because when your driving to your spot you see so many other cars going for the same prize you are. Its like one big family.

Comment

boy I dunno, thats a tough question...I would probably say hunting season...

Comment

Hunting defintitly we fish on private farm ponds with only bass croppie and some catfish in it so opening fishing doesnt affect us as much.

Comment

i can and do, fish all twelve months of the year, so it has to be hunting season. there is nothing quite like the first light of the morning on the prairie for the first day of antelope season.

Comment

i dont know, i klike bootyh pretty equally. i guess hunting season, but only if its archery hunting

Comment

i can fish all year round. hunting definetely. during a fishing season, you don't drive around to your friends houses to see the fish they caught. but during deer season or whenever, you're constantly driving to the old shack to see all the deer your buddies shot. it's a thrill. hunting easily.

Comment

It really depends on what the result of the day is... a nice buck is really exciting, but so is a 5lb bass or a 20" brown. Stricly in terms of anticipation... I go with the crowd and say hunting season...

Comment

Opening day of deer season hands down!

Comment

Hunting opener. Here where I live in South Dakota there is no end to the fishing season and goes all year long. Have a good day!

Comment

Fishing never closes in my state (except trout) so hunting is still exciting for me after all these years!

Comment

The opener of hunting. I get myself really exited, just imagining a big buck walk by...

Comment

HUNTING, More specifically, gun deer season, this is a state holiday here in Wisconsin.

Comment

Opening day of hunting... you can fish all the time but can't hunt all the time. You can scout and such but never really hunt.

Comment

Hunting - when things go "Bang!" instead of "Plop!"

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to How much is too much?
                                by DakotaMan
                                WOW! Do you mind if I frame that for my shop Red? That is the absolutely best answer I've ever heard on this mystery question. You've got to get the bullet...
                                Today, 01:23 PM
                              • How much is too much?
                                by FirstBubba
                                There is no doubt that a .30-06 Spgfld is more than adequate to actually slay a whitetail.

A lot of newbies come here and ask, "What...
                                Yesterday, 09:40 AM
                              • Reply to 30 06 bullets
                                by Pmacc60
                                Great and most important point made here CRM3006!. My rifle loved the 165 gr Nos partitions . It wouldn’t shoot 150’s at all so that’s what I use....
                                Today, 01:17 PM
                              • 30 06 bullets
                                by Cobey alvarez
                                What 30-06 bullet is better for deer rem core lokt or Hornady American whitetail...
                                07-07-2020, 11:41 PM
                              • Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
                                by DakotaMan
                                Interesting and it seems like a pretty good idea. Is there any risk of hitting the trigger while feeling for the switch when you are in a panic? That...
                                Today, 01:05 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X