Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my friend and I our having an argument about how many licks does it take to got to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my friend and I our having an argument about how many licks does it take to got to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop

So my friend and I our having an argument about how many licks does it take to got to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop he says 2 I say 600 to 800 am I missing something? I know this is not about hunting or fishing but I can't figure this out.

No one will EVER know the answer to that question. I set out to find out many times but always gave in around lick 50 or so and just ate the hell out of it!

Comment

When I came on this site I never thought I'd be having this conversation. But to answer your question, I think it's differant for everybody. Because it depends on the the size, speed and force of the lick. It still seems weird discussing tootsie pops on a hunting and fishing website.

Comment

3 according to the wise old owl. The cow fox and even the turtle deferred to him to solve it decades ago. Google it if your not a child of the 70's. Next time try google for non-outdoor related questions.

Comment

It may not be hunting related but it sure made me laugh

Comment

Always felt they tasted better with a little crunch at the end.

Comment

It's a favorite to pilfer from the leftover halloween candy stash to take for hunting.

Comment

PS; Predating the Internet by too many decades. I would have been very happy as a youngster to have all this Pan American hunting, fishing and firearm knowledge available. Being a parent & grandparent I am also aware of the dangers involved. I believe a lollipop post is way better [for youngsters] to invite them in than some of the other inappropriate stuff that can be posted.

Comment

Just 1 and then crunch.

Comment

Sounds like someone needs a hobby. This could be a nice way to pass the time ... with a cellmate. ;-)

Comment

I think you could put your toung to better use

Comment

Since the wise old owl has already answered this question once and for all, the matter, (according to the commercials), is settled. Now for real a unknown answer to a bigger puzzling question. If Kellogg's Raisin Bran cereal contains two scoops of raisins in every box, just how big is a scoop? Is a scoop the same size for all the different size boxes offered or does the scoop size get smaller as the boxes get smaller?

Comment

Santa, how in the world do you have time to be posting on websites at this time of year?

Comment

MattM37, Santa's workshop is a dictatorship, not a democracy and Santa is the Sole Supreme Ruler. Santa only has to work one day a year, the rest of the time, he just delegates authority. All in all, it is a pretty good job with 364 days off to fish and hunt.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad