Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my buck on opening day. Finally posted a picture of him in my user profile. Got him near Slippery Rock, PA at around 7am, wi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my buck on opening day. Finally posted a picture of him in my user profile. Got him near Slippery Rock, PA at around 7am, wi

Got my buck on opening day. Finally posted a picture of him in my user profile. Got him near Slippery Rock, PA at around 7am, with my Model 700 chambered in .270 Winchester. Hope all your seasons are going well!

Congrats on your deer, by the way I grew up just up the road from you in Grove City. When I hunted back home I also used the .270

Comment

Congratulation!

Comment

Congrats: Good looking Buck...

Comment

Congratulations! Nice buck! You must have found a good location for opening day.

It's pretty amazing that they can put on 200 yards after such a hit. What type of bullet and what weight was it? A lot of people seem to think that deer always drop in their tracks when hit. That is just not the case and yours is a good example of that. It does happen but so do cases like yours.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad