Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now that Thanksgiving is over :-( what is your favorite leftover meal you make with the leftovers the day after?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    About the day after the day after, I'm done with the Thanksgiving menu and ready to move on to Christmas fare which includes shellfish on Christmas Eve and prime rib on Christmas or maybe an elk roast since I have one left.... Thanksgiving is the opener of egg nog and sour mash season for me!

Leave a comment:

• Happy Myles
    replied
    Mince pie with extra scoops of vanilla ice cream

Leave a comment:

• LostLure
    replied
    $**t on a shingle

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I get enough poultry during the week, so I like to indulge myself in catfish on Friday. The leftovers can wait until the week-end.

Leave a comment:

• Barnaby Wylde
    replied
    Barbeque gator and de-boned baby back ribs on a buttered New Orleans Po Boy bun with lotsa sauce..

Leave a comment:

• Pray- hunt-work
    replied
    Turkey pie. Bar none. No rabbit food, just pulled turkey and the gravy baked into a buttery pie crust. It's awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Carl Huber
    replied
    I would say my favorite left-over meal is "the day after"-"the day after" thanksgiving. By that time I would say my appetite has returned. Then it's either Turkey, [lots of] Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Mayo on Rye OR Turkey, Gravy, Cranberry & Stuffing.

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    Nothing left, She only cooked for Too;>)My Son's are in Texas Hunting on the King Ranch,and Her Kid's are in N.E.Pennsylvania working in the Gas Fields.

Leave a comment:

• Greenhead
    replied
    Turkey sandwiches with mayo, horseradish cranberry sauce, and cheddar cheese

Leave a comment:

• country road
    replied
    Turkey sammiches---

Leave a comment:

• country road
    replied
    Turkey sammiches---

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    There is enough of everything to have several more meals. I will take a couple of meals to hunting camp on Monday.

Leave a comment:

• JRE716
    replied
    I like Hot Turkey Sandwiches with lots of gravy, and I also make a casserole type thing with all the left over which is very good.

Leave a comment:

• So now that Thanksgiving is over :-( what is your favorite leftover meal you make with the leftovers the day after?

So now that Thanksgiving is over :-( what is your favorite leftover meal you make with the leftovers the day after?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad