Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now that Thanksgiving is over :-( what is your favorite leftover meal you make with the leftovers the day after?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now that Thanksgiving is over :-( what is your favorite leftover meal you make with the leftovers the day after?

So now that Thanksgiving is over :-( what is your favorite leftover meal you make with the leftovers the day after?

I like Hot Turkey Sandwiches with lots of gravy, and I also make a casserole type thing with all the left over which is very good.

Comment

There is enough of everything to have several more meals. I will take a couple of meals to hunting camp on Monday.

Comment

Turkey sammiches---

Comment

Turkey sammiches---

Comment

Turkey sandwiches with mayo, horseradish cranberry sauce, and cheddar cheese

Comment

Nothing left, She only cooked for Too;>)My Son's are in Texas Hunting on the King Ranch,and Her Kid's are in N.E.Pennsylvania working in the Gas Fields.

Comment

I would say my favorite left-over meal is "the day after"-"the day after" thanksgiving. By that time I would say my appetite has returned. Then it's either Turkey, [lots of] Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Mayo on Rye OR Turkey, Gravy, Cranberry & Stuffing.

Comment

Turkey pie. Bar none. No rabbit food, just pulled turkey and the gravy baked into a buttery pie crust. It's awesome!

Comment

Barbeque gator and de-boned baby back ribs on a buttered New Orleans Po Boy bun with lotsa sauce..

Comment

I get enough poultry during the week, so I like to indulge myself in catfish on Friday. The leftovers can wait until the week-end.

Comment

$**t on a shingle

Comment

Mince pie with extra scoops of vanilla ice cream

Comment

About the day after the day after, I'm done with the Thanksgiving menu and ready to move on to Christmas fare which includes shellfish on Christmas Eve and prime rib on Christmas or maybe an elk roast since I have one left.... Thanksgiving is the opener of egg nog and sour mash season for me!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to I paid more taxes than Trump in 16 and 17
                              by rock rat
                              Or has someone write it. It seems most book deals only net a few million. I think the Obamas got in the single millions.

We don't know what...
                              Today, 09:58 PM
                            • I paid more taxes than Trump in 16 and 17
                              by rock rat
                              Both years he paid $750

And of the 15 years before that he paid no taxes in 10 of those years.

He works as hard at tax avoidance...
                              Yesterday, 06:29 PM
                            • Reply to Big Green
                              by FirstBubba
                              Won't disagree, but getting away from Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) is a matter of life and death.

P.S. - nothing would please Cuomo more than getting...
                              Today, 09:49 PM
                            • Big Green
                              by FirstBubba
                              Remington to be bought out by seven (7) different investors!...
                              Today, 10:05 AM
                            • Reply to Bad news for COVID-19 "cases"!
                              by rock rat
                              OSHA suggests that the safest method for retail establishments to deal with non compliant customers regarding masks is to not confront them. Some non...
                              Today, 09:48 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X