Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im looking to get a new set of bib overalls, i need something for cold weather i do alot of hunting below 15 degrees and with wi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im looking to get a new set of bib overalls, i need something for cold weather i do alot of hunting below 15 degrees and with wi

im looking to get a new set of bib overalls, i need something for cold weather i do alot of hunting below 15 degrees and with windchill its often in the -negatives, ive looked at some of the cabelas and browning wool bibs and just wondering what everyone else used, ive got good base layers and mid layers, also have a good gor-tex outer layer

I have Filson wool and Remington synthetic camo and like them both.

Comment

Carhartt Men's Duck Bib:

www.carhartt.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CarharttSearchCmd?storeId=10051&catalogId=10101&la ngId=-1&recordPerPage=24&N=0&Nu=RollupKey&Ns=&Ntt=10908& Ntk=CatgroupId&Ntx=mode+matchall&Nao=0&Nty=1&prevP agename=

Comment

If your looking to stay warm get a set of Carhartt overalls or coveralls.

Comment

Father in law has the Cabelas outfitters wool and claims he never gets cold on stand even in muzzleloader season. he says he doesn't really wear anything underneath them but his jeans no thermal bottoms or anything like that.

Comment

3rd vote for Carhartts.

Comment

I have a Woolrich Brand BiBs and Jacket set, It DO get Cold 14* in North Fl.

Comment

Have successfully used both Filson's and Carhartts.

Comment

You can not beat wool, stays warm when wet, breathes, abrasion resistant, fire resistant, and very quiet. If you only give them a little respect they will last a lifetime.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad