Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's the most universal broadhead out there? can be used for deer, turkey, rabbits, etc. (even elk if you could) i'm talking m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the most universal broadhead out there? can be used for deer, turkey, rabbits, etc. (even elk if you could) i'm talking m

what's the most universal broadhead out there? can be used for deer, turkey, rabbits, etc. (even elk if you could) i'm talking mechanical and normal.

a broad head for rabbits ? i use a judo point for rabbits and grouse. but a normal style broad head for deer( muzzy's 4 blade ) i have used mechanicals in the past and they worked well . but since you included elk in the mix of critters i would stick with a normal replaceable or fixed blade broad head . i think over all their blades are more durable than the mechanical type

Comment

yes rabbits. i don't have any judos so i just use a broadhead. total pass throughs everytime.

Comment

a judo passes through all the time too but your not so apt to loose it in the grass and leaves they are great and dont cost that much compared to a broadhead. not to mention a lot more durable than a broad head i keep one in my quiver during deer season for that occasional shot on the way in to a stand

Comment

id say just a nice muzzy fixed blade broadhead

Comment

I would have to say Rage Broad heads will work for every animal you stated with the exception of rabbits... they might tear rabbits apart. I mean they will work but there won't be much left of the rabbit.

Comment

Rage Broad heads will work!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad