Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Clinton was just awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, although he restricted the freedom of gun owners by signing The

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Clinton was just awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, although he restricted the freedom of gun owners by signing The

Bill Clinton was just awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, although he restricted the freedom of gun owners by signing The Brady Bill and the Assault Weapons Ban. He did grant pardons and clemency to 456 people, which commuted the sentences of many convicts serving time in prison, and avoiding trial for many not yet tried. I don't know of any other basis for associating his name with freedom. Do you?

From what I remember,The Starting price for a Pardon was $50,000 and UP...What's NEXT'S a statue of Clinton next to Abe Lincoln on the left and Obama on the right?? LMAO

Comment

As I recall, Clinton's half-witted half-brother was trying to sell them for $1500 each, and Clinton told him to knock it off, as he was giving the family a bad name.

Comment

He freed something from his pants.

Comment

He freed something from his pants.

Comment

I would have nominated him for another medal if he had put Hillary on that park bench with Vince Foster....

Comment

Our excellent president awarded it to that quack in order to further demonstrate his freedom to be a complete and utter idiot.

Comment

Three worthy recipients of the Presidential Medal of Freedom would have been Alan Gura, Bob Levy and Clark Neily, for taking both the Heller and the McDonald cases to the U.S. Supreme Court at their own expense, just to advance the cause of freedom to keep and bear arms as an individual right.

Comment

Ever wonder why Hillary and Bill never kiss on the lips?

Comment

Neither know were their Mouths have been!!
                    LMAO.

Comment

Tree, you're just awful!

ROTFLMAO!

Comment

It is nothing more than a little league baseball participation trophy or a Nobel Prize. It's thanks for backing me and taking the fall for Benghazi. He couldn't award it directly to Hillary so he gave it to Bill. Also it was to shut Bill up on trashing him. And Oprah? What the duck can I say she is a dumb.....

No American heroes that actually did something to further the call for freedom?

Regardless of your political beliefs if you don't see this feces for what it is you really shouldn't be voting.

Comment

Awarding these honors to people who clearly don't deserve them only waters down the prestige of the award, like giving Obama the Nobel Peace Prize.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad