Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarge- have you heard from Mr. Double Ought Seven lately? Haven't seen him on here in a while. Maybe not even since his hog hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See what I mean? LOL!

Lookie, lookie, all the kiddies can find the "NO" button to give -1's! Obviously, at least 3 of the nimrods I described found this thread! LMAO!

Comment

Twern't me WAM.
      Nice to know I've been missed. Getting kinda tired of the same old arguments myself.

Comment

Hoski, when does your buck season come in and are you seeing anything worth shooting ? You are just across the Ohio River aren't you ?

Comment

Hoski your morals might be skewed but your manors are intact! (j/k!!) You certainly were not the afore mentioned. Glad to have you back around!

Comment

WAM I didn't give anyone -1s, because I like your posts, and I don't like giving anybody -1s.

Comment

Well if you didn't give me a -1 than you could go ahead and clear my so-so name by giving a +1??

Comment

Hey, Hoski! Where ya' been? Almost gave you up for gone! 73's

Comment

P-H-W,
                  I'd give you a +1, but I don't like advancing my agenda either way by merely clicking.

Comment

Sarge, Archery opened Sept. 28. Gun opens Dec 2nd.
                    One buck regardless of method. I'm farther north, right on the lake. Watched a nice 10 point bird dogging a doe last week while wading for steelhead, acted like I wasn't even there.

P-H-W, thanks for the welcome.

WAM, I'm still around. Boats are finally out of the water so check here a little more often.

Comment

Hoski,
                      I fished with a buddy that had a boat that he kept at Conneot(sp),Ohio on Lake Erie. I caught 2 Walleyes that I received Ohio DNR citations for. They were over 8 pounds. I would like to fish for them again. I still remember how great they tasted.

Comment

Sarge,
                        You'd be welcome company anytime. As I mentioned, my boat's out of the water for the season. By no means do I claim to be a wally expert but I have my days. Perch are near guaranteed. Walleye limit is 6 per day while perch are 30...both are possible in a day.
                        Nearer spring maybe we'll swap emails and set something up?
                        Oh by the way, same harbor!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Rip -rbg
                          by Pmacc60
                          Let’s keep it real , we need to re-elect Trump for the economy , the first and second amendments . More importantly to keep the worst ticket excuse...
                          Today, 08:46 AM
                        • Rip -rbg
                          by fitch270
                          2020 adding to it's bag of tricks....
                          Yesterday, 09:26 PM
                        • Reply to Will there be a debate?
                          by bowhunter75richard
                          I am not too sure Bubba, if it is possible to confirm that he is not an idiot. Until we hear from him first hand, and not just from words put into his...
                          Today, 08:15 AM
                        • Will there be a debate?
                          by FirstBubba
                          President Trump is chomping at the bit to debate "Sleepy" Joe.
                          The DNC hasn't cancelled the scheduled debates, but they sure are hem-hawing,...
                          08-31-2020, 05:20 PM
                        • Reply to Note to (D)'s.......
                          by FirstBubba
                          Movin' on up, to the top.....!
                          Today, 08:07 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X