Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarge- have you heard from Mr. Double Ought Seven lately? Haven't seen him on here in a while. Maybe not even since his hog hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarge- have you heard from Mr. Double Ought Seven lately? Haven't seen him on here in a while. Maybe not even since his hog hunt

Sarge- have you heard from Mr. Double Ought Seven lately? Haven't seen him on here in a while. Maybe not even since his hog hunt. Hope all is well with him. If we're banished from his daily routine, let him know I was thinking about him.

Ditto from me and mine. He is a welcome addition to this site. Hope all is well and look forward from hearing from him.

Comment

I haven't heard from him since he told me he taught his hunter ed class back in October.

Comment

Hope he is doing well. Maybe on the track of a big buck?

Comment

Just wondering, are you asking Sarge01 specifically because he knows 007 personally?

Comment

No, I know the answer to that question.

Comment

I heard from him Friday. Everything is well. I can tell you why he is not on here much, but will leave that to him.

Comment

Thank you WAM- great to hear! The details don't matter much, he just seems like too good of a guy not to wonder about when he went missing. Give him our best. Thanks again.

Comment

Other users who flew from the pigeon coop.
                  1. Beekeeper
                  2. rudyglove27
                  3. Jere Smith
                  4. jamesti
                  5. Hoski
                  6. 10Jolsen

I hope everybody is healthy and safe.

Comment

What about SourdoughDave, AJMcClure, HermitCrab,TrapperVic,Ishawooa, DeadEyeDick,TomWarner,TooTall,and BigMac???

Comment

I won't pretend to speak for some of the others, but I have gotten really disgusted with the argumentative nature of some of the know-it-alls, silly B.S., rude noobs, and the amount of unnecessary banter on here.

Comment

Tell 'em WAM!

Comment

WAM- I've only been around for a couple years now, but couldn't agree more. I agree with a good bit of the opinions in the banter, but there's a time and a place for everything. If it's if it's arguable and not about the outdoors, we've a section for that. And answers damn well isn't it.

Comment

And by the way, I'll now give myself a -1 just to get the ball rolling.

Comment

WAM like my Dad used to say you can tell more by the worth of a man by his enemies than his friends.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to I paid more taxes than Trump in 16 and 17
                                by rock rat
                                Or has someone write it. It seems most book deals only net a few million. I think the Obamas got in the single millions.

We don't know what...
                                Today, 09:58 PM
                              • I paid more taxes than Trump in 16 and 17
                                by rock rat
                                Both years he paid $750

And of the 15 years before that he paid no taxes in 10 of those years.

He works as hard at tax avoidance...
                                Yesterday, 06:29 PM
                              • Reply to Big Green
                                by FirstBubba
                                Won't disagree, but getting away from Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) is a matter of life and death.

P.S. - nothing would please Cuomo more than getting...
                                Today, 09:49 PM
                              • Big Green
                                by FirstBubba
                                Remington to be bought out by seven (7) different investors!...
                                Today, 10:05 AM
                              • Reply to Bad news for COVID-19 "cases"!
                                by rock rat
                                OSHA suggests that the safest method for retail establishments to deal with non compliant customers regarding masks is to not confront them. Some non...
                                Today, 09:48 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X