Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Without any arguement, which I very much regret, how far do you go back to answer or read questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without any arguement, which I very much regret, how far do you go back to answer or read questions?

Without any arguement, which I very much regret, how far do you go back to answer or read questions?

On "answers" I go back to the point where I stopped reading last, if I wasn't able to read or at least write for two days I will go back to the last post I was able to read. I usually hold off on answering if it is more than three pages back, that seems to be the cut-off point for most conversation. But some have gone on for weeks, me and Edward J. Palumbo had a conversation that went on like 4 or 5 pages!

"Message boards" are a little different, you can resuscitate them by posting a comment and that thread will move to the top of the list.

Comment

I don't get a consistent opportunity to check in every day, especially when I travel, so I will go back at least to where I left off and usually a few days earlier to catch up on issues and responses that have developed. It delays my prompt response or input, but it's the best way I can address the lapses.

Comment

I'm pretty much around day to day and I pretty much check day to day.
        If I find a topic particularly interesting, I may go back 3 or 4 pages.
        For the most part, I'll "page 2"! Sometimes! LOL!

Why do you ask?

Comment

I almost exactly mimic mspl8sdcntryboy, I use the my profile tab and then click answers to get back to old conversations and see what has been answered by others. But for reading, I go to where I last read and pick it up from there. Like Ed, I usually only respond to 3 pages or newer.

Comment

I too do as most have said above. But I will sometimes wait to see what others responses are before I chime in. I often find that others answer the question as well as I can and therefore I have no logical need to respond. I think some on here just respond to build up a points count, which I am not personally here for in the first place. I visit this site to be able to use the experience of the others here that post good logical answers and I try to add to them only when it seems appropriate.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• More on crawfishin' lightfoot lindsey grahm
              by crm3006
              Wow: Lindsey Graham Refuses to Issue Big Tech Subpoenas

Un-be-lievable.

Lindsey Graham swore up and down that he would
              Today, 05:22 PM
            • Reply to Rest Easy
              by FirstBubba
              "... I took your advice and blocked the slimy nine and the red rodent, ..."

Welcome! It's pretty sad to rant and rave on a blog...
              Today, 04:39 PM
            • Rest Easy
              by jhjimbo
              Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being....
              Yesterday, 08:55 PM
            • Reply to Rest Easy
              by 99explorer
              Even if the Democrats take the White House and the Senate, it will still take 60 Senate votes to kill the filibuster, because of the filibuster!
              Today, 03:02 PM
            • Reply to Rest Easy
              by jhjimbo
              They know IF Trump wins and holds the Senate and picks up some down ticket it will mean the end of the Dem party for at least ten years if not more....
              Today, 02:39 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X