Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should the Dolphins do with Incognito? I can't believe that Harry High School crap goes in at the professional level.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Huber
    replied
    No problem Gary,Thanks for the Internet palate cleanser. I try to live by my Dad's golden rule "Don't go around making enemies on purpose, you will make enough by accident".

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Thanks Carl, I am glad you guys didn't upset from my posted joking comment in good fun.

99explorer, Kansas City’s defense has been dominant, ranking first in points allowed and passer rating allowed.

Bob Sutton, was the linebacker coach with the New York Jets from 2000 to 2012, and has done a remarkable job transforming a defense that struggled in 2012 into the league’s best in 2013.

Andy Reid saw Sutton’s talent when he was coaching the Philadelphia Eagles but the Jets would not release Sutton from his contract.

Leave a comment:

• Grassroots89
    replied
    [Blank]

Leave a comment:

• Carl Huber
    replied
    I think he'll just be happy with a little attention. Maybe some cookies or a game of catch.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    If Dallas keeps it up, he'll NEVER be invited to join a Satanic cult;-)

Leave a comment:

• Carl Huber
    replied
    Good one Gary +1. Nothing like Religion and Politics to ruin a good meal. I am all for keeping this site to Field and Stream. With Trivia an occasional palate cleanser. Politics should be limited to Hunting, Fishing Laws and the 2nd Amendment. Ethics should be only applied to Sports. It makes for a more focused and polite discussion. Wouldn't you say?
    PS As far as Dallas goes "NO blood No foul" only amusing.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    The problem that most teams have with good assistant coaches is holding onto them. Once an assistant coach gains recognition, he receives an offer he can't refuse: to become a head coach somewhere else.
    Norv Turner was a great offensive coordinator for the Dallas Cowboys, but only a fair head coach for the San Diego Chargers. He was just fired from that position earlier this year.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Trivia Answer, Kansas City Coach Andy Reid's best move before the season started. See the link below.

www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/Chiefs-Name-Bob-Sutton-as-Defensive-Coordinator/9c61cef8-7fcd-4197-a418-06b7c4a9f1f8

Leave a comment:

• Grassroots89
    replied
    [Blank]

Leave a comment:

• Amflyer
    replied
    I know nothing of Jonathan Martin personally, other than both his Mother and Father, and Grandfather before him were some seriously academically-smart people. Harvard, Stanford, etc.

Maybe the kid is too smart to put up with the Incognito character. Nobody missed him too much when he got booted from Nebraska. It was pretty telling that, here in Nebraska, a couple of local sports guys said something to the order of "Oh, it MUST be Incognito" even before it was released that he was the accused party. Maybe they had some inside info, but then...

Overall I think the whole story suffers from media overexposure, and it was likely they who labelled the situation as "bullying," which made for better headlines.

Leave a comment:

• Carl Huber
    replied
    Nothing new. As long as they can run, catch the ball, throw the ball and score. People will forgive or forget any sin or transgression. The only thing different is the media today is more intrusive and immediate than it used to be. Imagine if Tye Cobb gave an uncensored interview today. Or Daryle Strawberry stopped hitting the ball sooner.

Leave a comment:

• Ontario Honker Hunter
    replied
    The coaching staff are the ones that should be taking a walk! If they didn't have a handle on this crap then they either had their heads totally shoved up their poop chutes or they were a part of it. In either case they have demonstrated they are poor coaching material. Get rid of them!

Leave a comment:

• jay
    replied
    Incognito was a big time ass with his time with the RAMS. Glad when the rams released him.

Leave a comment:

• M.A.T
    replied
    Trivia answer: who cares

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    Get him back on the field. People need to get a backbone especially grown arse men. One grown arse man getting on another grown arse man isn't bullying. Racial slurs were not needed but they are thrown around like any other curse word so who cares? Martin is a sensitive momma's boy that probably shouldn't be in such an environment and clearly wasn't doing his job if the coach had to get someone to liven him up. Since I've started working I've been involved in the construction industry and I will tell you life is a constant fight and spats are common place and I'm sure it's no different than football or any other professional sport or even work environment. This is the pussification at it's finest. Bullying is the new autism.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad